• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transfer from Anaheim to LAX

sarefromoz

Mouseketeer
We've still got a while to go until our trip, but I am just wondering what will be the best way to get from Anaheim to LAX? When it's time to fly home, dd1 will be 9, dd2 will be 6 and ds will be 4. In regard to safely getting them to the airport, is there a company that uses carseats or would we be best hiring a car with boosters?
Thanks

sarefromoz said:
We've still got a while to go until our trip, but I am just wondering what will be the best way to get from Anaheim to LAX? When it's time to fly home, dd1 will be 9, dd2 will be 6 and ds will be 4. In regard to safely getting them to the airport, is there a company that uses carseats or would we be best hiring a car with boosters?
Thanks

Magical express is a bus so car seats are not required.

ykmom said:
Magical express is a bus so car seats are not required.

Magical Express is only offered at WDW. I don't believe DIsney offers anything of this type.

I spoke to our travel agent and she has us reserved for a Shuttle from LAX / Hotel. It is their version of Magical Express. It cost us $120 round trip. We have to supply our own car seats for the two younger ones. We are a family of 5...2 adults, a 15 month old, a 6 year old, and a 8 year old. We are getting a rental car but in order to avoid a $500 1 week rental we are getting it closer to the hotel for about 1/2 the price the airport charges :)

So to be sure I have this right:

Some companies will provide a booster for town car service. Especially for children under 8?

And Disneyland Express uses buses and therefore the law does not require booster seats?

We are torn. Our flight leaves at 10:30 from LAX and we only need service for our departure. Not sure whether I find the bus or the town car more appealing. We are staying off property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter