Transfer advice needed, please

joolz1910

<font color=green>I would have gone down to recept
Hi all. I need to book transfers and wanted recommendations. We will be travelling from MCO to Universal Studios HRH. After a 2 night stay, we will then be travelling from HRH to Disney World OKW. There will be 5 passengers and luggage so a standard taxi won't do. Has anyone used a reasonable/reliable company?

I have used Tiffany Town Car to WDW from MCO in the past. Outstanding service but more expensive than a traditional taxi. They offer different size vehicles. You can book them on line and there should be a discount coupon there too. You of course should tip them too. I highly recommend them.

I booked with Mears in the end as they had a special offer on. Luxury SUV. MCO to HRH for $70 :)

Yes, I thought that seemed reasonable. Sooooo excited now. Can't wait to start booking fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter