Trans from ship to WDW resort......

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
Can someone tell me how that goes? Do you just grab your luggage and hop aboard a van/bus? How long of a trip and what time can I expect to be at WDW resort. My TA told me that it was an extra $3 a person to go from the ship to WDW. Any info would be great!!

They have buses, and when the bus is close to full they go ...
It is more than $3.00 not sure i think it is 20 or so.
however u can purchase the required ticket on the ship....

I think it's $3 more per person to be taken from the ship to a resort compared with being taken from the ship to the airport. We switched from airport-port-airport transfers to airport-port-resort transfers and that was about how much the difference worked out to be.

You'll need to disembark, find your luggage and go through customs/immigration. They have porters who will help you with that (for a charge) or you can just do it yourself. Once you clear customs/immigration, they'll direct you to where the buses/vans are waiting and you'll be steered to where they want you to go. once it's full enough, they'll head off to the resorts.

If you're lucky, your resort will be the first stop. If not, you'll have to wait while they drop of other people before you. Vans load more quickly and get out of there faster, but they don't have restroom facilities (such as they are) like the larger motor coaches.

It worked out perfectly for us. We got of the ship early, were in our room at CBR by about 10:00 a.m. and in line for Test Track at Epcot before 11:00 a.m.!

We had just purchased the round trip Disney transportation from the airport to the ship and from the ship to WDW. We were on the van by 7:30 am and it took a little over an hour to get to GF. I think when you purchase the round trip transfers it will say in your docs that it is to take you back to the airport. Just let them know at the transportaion area what hotel you are going to and they will direct you where to get on a van/bus.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter