Trains, Floods and Gigantic Cicadas...Nothing Will Keep Us From WDW!!!

So was the pork chop juicypopcorn:: I didn't see the the chicken on the menu. It all looks delish. Did you drive over? Great report.:)

Yes the pork chop was definitely juicy. It was a little pink. Apparently, you can do that with pork, so that it doesn't dry it out. I was always under the impression that pork had to be cooked until white to avoid getting sick. The waitress told us how it would be cooked before we ordered. :confused3 It was very yummy and we didn't get sick, so I guess it was okay to be a bit pink. I think she called it medium/well.

We did drive to OKW. We actually drove more on this trip than we had ever in the past. The transportation seemed so overcrowded and slow the week we were there.

Thanks for reading! Glad you are enjoying it! :cloud9:

MARSMama, I am keeping my fingers crossed that you can find the pin. Are you going to make the cousins wear it, too! :rotfl2

Echo queen, so glad that you finally got your pin. This should make for some great stories! :thumbsup2 You don't have long now. I bet you are SUPER excited!

I love Olivia's too! You are right, it is definitely a hidden restaurant that doesn't get a whole lot of love.

Gotta love slap happy kids. They always crack me up when they cross that line when you just know they've gone into crazy tired zone.

TK, loving the updates! I have no issues trying GFC on our Girls Trip ... because I think that you'd back me up if the server was a ... well.. you-know. :lmao:

Sorry to hear you got stuck with the Big Baby pin ... but glad that a mention of trading it off helped perk everyone up! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry the Pool Nazi was on duty. DD was too big for the area, but she loved playing in it. She wasn't wreaking havoc, and let little ones take priority ... but there wasn't very many there when we went. She even went down the little kiddie slides. So it stinks that some jerk ruined your fun. I mean, I get the height limits .... but it should only be enforced on something like that if there's an issue, and there clearly wasn't. I even played in the splash area. :sad2:

I really want to try Olivia's. I had it booked in 2009 and then changed my mind. So guess it will have to be a future trip. ;)

Can't wait to read more!!! popcorn::

oh i bet you were freakin out when you realized Jay wasn't there. i would have been. i've instructed Maya that if she ever gets separated she is to go to the nearest cash registers for help from an employee. I figured that would eliminate wandering in circles trying to find a staffer.

your kiddos are too cute at Olivia's. i had no idea that was called slap happy. we have that at our house too. i figure it definitely beats the alternative attitude.

your banana bread pudding looks soooo tasty. it looks like ohanas.

can't wait to hear about DHS!

I love Olivia's too! You are right, it is definitely a hidden restaurant that doesn't get a whole lot of love.

Gotta love slap happy kids. They always crack me up when they cross that line when you just know they've gone into crazy tired zone.

It was definitely one of our best meals and we will be visiting it again on our next trip!

Slap happy is so much better than meltdown mode!

TK, loving the updates! I have no issues trying GFC on our Girls Trip ... because I think that you'd back me up if the server was a ... well.. you-know. :lmao:

Sorry to hear you got stuck with the Big Baby pin ... but glad that a mention of trading it off helped perk everyone up! :thumbsup2

I'm sorry the Pool Nazi was on duty. DD was too big for the area, but she loved playing in it. She wasn't wreaking havoc, and let little ones take priority ... but there wasn't very many there when we went. She even went down the little kiddie slides. So it stinks that some jerk ruined your fun. I mean, I get the height limits .... but it should only be enforced on something like that if there's an issue, and there clearly wasn't. I even played in the splash area. :sad2:

I really want to try Olivia's. I had it booked in 2009 and then changed my mind. So guess it will have to be a future trip. ;)

Can't wait to read more!!! popcorn::

Yep, I was the sacrificial lamb and had to wear the Big Baby pin the whole trip!:rotfl2: or maybe I WAS the Big Baby.....:eek:

It would have been fun for Kay to be able to play in the kiddie area, but rules are rules. I like to say, though, rules are made to be broken....:laughing:
No one was going to get past that pool nazi, though.

You really have to try Olivia's it was SUPERB!!!!

oh i bet you were freakin out when you realized Jay wasn't there. i would have been. i've instructed Maya that if she ever gets separated she is to go to the nearest cash registers for help from an employee. I figured that would eliminate wandering in circles trying to find a staffer.

your kiddos are too cute at Olivia's. i had no idea that was called slap happy. we have that at our house too. i figure it definitely beats the alternative attitude.

your banana bread pudding looks soooo tasty. it looks like ohanas.

can't wait to hear about DHS!

I was feeling like I was on the verge of FLIPPING out, when he wasn't with us. That is one of my biggest fears of one of the kiddos going missing or being abducted.
We went over what to do if we are seperated with Kay and Jay. So maybe it was a blessing in disguise to be able to bring it up again with them to keep it fresh in their memory.

Slap happy is better than crying any day!

The bread pudding was sooooo delish. I could really use one right about now. I haven't tried Ohana's yet, maybe on our next trip. :rolleyes1

I am still alive. I have been incredibly busy with getting the kids ready and back to school and my mom had surgery on her foot and stress fractured her other ankle. So my plate has very full with dr. appts and such.
Cannot wait to get back in the groove and catch up on everyone's TRs and start on mine again. I have really been slacking. :sad2:

Boy do I know what you mean! I have been struggling with keeping up on everything! We have started school here and it has been pretty much non-stop! Can't wait to hear more on your adventures!

Keeping up with PTRs and TRs is certainly tricky when there's so much going on in real life. Things have slowed down for the moment here so I'm trying to catch up....as well as get my own PTR updated!!:rolleyes1

My cousin's family have decided to use a villian pin instead of a big baby one, and we may go that route as well. I think I'll wait until we get down there and see what 'pops' out at me. The idea is great though, it will be interesting to look back on photos and see who was wearing 'the pin' that particular day!! :rotfl:

Sorry to hear about your Mom, I hope she's doing well and healing nicely:lovestruc

MISS TK!!! I want to know what happens at DHS! Come back and tell us! Miss you! :grouphug:

MISS TK!!! I want to know what happens at DHS! Come back and tell us! Miss you! :grouphug:

AWWWW! Lidian! It is so nice to be missed. You have convinced me. I will continue with my TR, even though, everyone else has probably already forgotten about me. :sad1: Stay tuned for DHS story.....CRAZY!!!!! popcorn::

AWWWW! Lidian! It is so nice to be missed. You have convinced me. I will continue with my TR, even though, everyone else has probably already forgotten about me. :sad1: Stay tuned for DHS story.....CRAZY!!!!! popcorn::

I can't wait!:rotfl2:

See, you still have readers!!!!!

And if anyone bailed, that's their problem. They'll miss all the goodness! :woohoo: More for us.

Can't wait to hear about Crazy DHS!!!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Don't forget me, I'm still around. But I know what you mean, I think I have lost all my readers as well and I can't update with pictures until my computer is fixed.:mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter