Trail's To Go with Dining Plan

2disneycrazy

Earning My Ears
I have the dining plan for 2 adults & 1 child for 10 days. I have planned 7 character meals and the other 3 ts meals I want to be at Concourse Steak, Le Cellier and Prime

While at restaurants like Concourse Steak, etc. I was planning on sharing an adult meal with the other adult with me and have the child order from the kid's menu. If Disney doesn't separate the kids from adults when I go in July I would just order 2 adult meals and have my 6-year nephew share with the 2 adult meals.

My question is, if I do have any TS left over by sharing a meal, (Adult TS), I was planning on eating at Trail's End since it seems to be the most economical restaurant at Disney. I was looking at the Trail's End menu and they have a "Trail's To Go" list of food. Would this be available with the dining plan, so if I have one TS left over would I be able to get something from Trail's To Go?

We were told that yes you could do that, and on our last day we tried and they shot us down flat!

They said that you can only use it to sit and eat, not on the to go end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter