Trails To Go Question

blondinkaya

DIS Veteran
Hey.

We're interested in getting the bucket of chicken from Trails To Go but are wondering if they serve it for lunch. All Ears says that it's open for lunch and dinner but lists 4:30pm - 9:30pm as the hours. :confused3 Also, does it comes with sides, or is it just the chicken?

Anyone know if we can get it for lunch? TIA!

Shucks. I was really hoping we could grab some as soon as we got in. The plan was to check in, grab some grub, and tour some of the resorts' lobbies until our dinner AR. TE would've been the most convenient (and cheapest for the five of us).

I think the AllEars info is old. Unless something has changed recently, they stopped doing lunch time takeout at TE a while ago - definitely before we were there in November.

Shucks. I was really hoping we could grab some as soon as we got in. The plan was to check in, grab some grub, and tour some of the resorts' lobbies until our dinner AR. TE would've been the most convenient (and cheapest for the five of us).

They are still doing lunch, just not the "Carry out menu" At least that is what we were told the week after Thanksgiving.

I know this thread is an older one, but I just happened to come across our Resort Map/Directory from November and it states the following regarding the Trails End takeout times:

TAKEOUT
(Orders taken in person)
Select appetizers, chicken meals, and pizza
Sunday-Thursday 4:30-9:30 pm
Friday & Saturday 4:30-10:00 pm

Hope this helps!.

Take the launch over to Wilderness Lodge. Their counter service restaurant, Roaring Forks, is excellent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter