Trail's End

Fairy_Tale_Bride

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!

I have never been to FW and I will be making my first trip there on Thanksgiving for our dinner at Trail's End! :woohoo: I can't wait to check out FW and Trail's End!

Does anyone have any photos of Trail's End they could share with me?

Anything around FW that is a must see for me when I'm there for a couple hours?

Also, just want to make sure I know how to get to FW! I need to go to the MK and catch the boat there to FW, is that correct?

Just 1 day left! :banana:

Yes go to the MK and at the boat dock before you go into the kingdom is a dock just for FW. It is a lovely boat ride. You will probably stop at WL and then FW. It is a great ride in the dark.

Look for some pictures on the thread with the FW picture of the day. There are some about Trails End. ALso visit the Settlement Trading Post which is the first buildingg you will come to when you get off the boat dock.

Have fun. It is one of my favorite places to eat in DW

Getting to FW can depend on where you're coming from. If you'll have access to the Monorail loop (Epcot or MK), the enjoyable trip is to head to MK or the Contemporary. You can then catch a boat from either the MK or Contemp. I've found that the Contemp boats to run more often.

Any of the parks should also have a direct bus to the the Ft, or to FW/WL. But, if you have the time, I'd reccomend taking the boat for the experience.

If you have some time to kill, you can wander around and check out the Pioneer Hall and Boat Dock area, as they may have some great Christmas decorations up already. Also, some of the nearby camping loops may already have some early decorations for the sites.

Nov-57.jpg

Nov-6.jpg

Nov-56.jpg

Nov.jpg

Hope you have a great time!!!!!!

FW is one of the best places to visit at WDW. Trails End is a great restaurant to eat at and the service is outstanding. The campground can be very enticing and before you know it you will want to camp there. Then the next step is a pop-up, then a travel trailer. It's very easy to get hooked on one of the most magical places. You definately will want to take a tour around the campground - hop on one of the internal buses and check it out while you are there.

Thanks so much for all the great info. and pics!! :thumbsup2

I am so excited about spending Thanksgiving at FW! :teeth:

I can't wait to try out Trail's End!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!! :banana:

How was your dinner at Trail's End? I'm particularly interested because the recent reviews on All Ears Net's review pages are all very negative (with several posted by previous fans).

Scotch said:
How was your dinner at Trail's End? I'm particularly interested because the recent reviews on All Ears Net's review pages are all very negative (with several posted by previous fans).

Hi! :wave2:

I just got back from WDW a few hours ago. I will be writing my review about Trail's End and posting pictures in my Trip Report very soon! Please check it out for some specific detail about Trail's End, but I'll tell you that I loved it! I can't wait to go back and go back to FW! :thumbsup2

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=15546990#post15546990

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter