Trails End Solo?

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
i may be going for a quick solo trip in a few months. Going solo doesn't bother me a bit. I enjoy it. I typically do only counter service though. I like getting in and out more quickly. But I LOVE Trails End. But I'm worried that I'd feel awkward there by myself. I don't believe there's a bar or anything to eat at. Is that correct? Anyone else gone solo there? Thanks.

i may be going for a quick solo trip in a few months. Going solo doesn't bother me a bit. I enjoy it. I typically do only counter service though. I like getting in and out more quickly. But I LOVE Trails End. But I'm worried that I'd feel awkward there by myself. I don't believe there's a bar or anything to eat at. Is that correct? Anyone else gone solo there? Thanks.
I've eaten there several times solo. Never felt awkward. I go for the breakfast buffet so the bar next door is not open. They may serve food later in the day.

Trail's End also has takeout, but in my recent solo visit, they made some mistakes with my order, causing an extra long wait, and then I only liked one of the food items I got. There are two picnic tables outdoors across from it (occupied by the time my food was ready) and some other benches outside.

I ate solo at Trails End and really enjoyed it. The laid back feel of the restaurant is perfect for dining solo.

been to lunch and breakfast solo - loved them both - stay at BLT so getting to trail ends is fairly easy - but sometimes waiting for that boat seems to take SO long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter