• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

trails end for breakfast or dinner?

jcarter29

DIS Veteran
we have never gone to trails end at Ft Wilderness and have heard lots of good things about it. we are planning an early sept trip. would you suggest going for breakfast or dinner? we will be staying on wdw property so getting there isn't an issue for either meal.

thanks for your suggestions!
Kim

Go for dinner it's a staple when we go .I am planning a trip right now and having issues on the thought of giving up trails end for WCC to try something different.

I heard that they changed the Trails end from a buffet to menu. Is this just for lunch or for dinner also? If it is still a buffet for dinner does anyone know the price. I have seen it on one WEB site as $22 and another site at $35.

I heard that they changed the Trails end from a buffet to menu. Is this just for lunch or for dinner also? If it is still a buffet for dinner does anyone know the price. I have seen it on one WEB site as $22 and another site at $35.

It's a menu for lunch and at 4:30 they start the buffet for dinner not sure the current price of the buffet

We love the dinner buffet. And, FW is a great place to walk off eating a big meal!

We're going to try it for breakfast next month and my 21 year-old son is going to do the Wilderness Segway tour when we're finished.

Carla

Our first ever trip, we did Trail's End for breakfast. It was a wonderful breakfast and although I have not been back, I would love to.

I've never been but after reading this I'm definately going to try it in my August/September trip! I think I'll try the dinner menu as I already have soo many breakfast buffets lined up :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter