Trails End Dinner on 1/6/06

monte

DIS Veteran
How are payments being made for dinner? My neice and I already have the dining plan, so just show our cards before ordering? :confused3

You will pay when you get there...those lucky to be sitting at a DDE table (need more DDE's!!!)....will have to pay the cardholder for dinner as the bill cannot be separated to get the discount.

I am hoping that my table will just pay us cash :).

It wouldn't hurt to mention it at the start of dinner. But last time I used it--it wasn't processed until the end of dinner.

Did I note that already---heading over right now!!!

COOL--just put you down for your DDE...that means we have 70 covered. One more and all of our current ressies will be covered. :banana:

Lisa - do you have xterratri listed as havint dde?

NYcpa said:
Lisa - do you have xterratri listed as havint dde?

Reservations (34 at 4:30, 30 at 4:40, 26 at 4:50):
TiffJ booked 10 at 4:30
Lisa Loves Pooh booked 10 at 4:30
Aladdins girl booked 4 at 4:30
keenercam booked 10 at 4:30
Chimera booked 30 at 4:40
zoegirl booked 10 at 4:50
princess momma booked 10 at 4:50
Aladdinsgirl booked 6 at 4:50

Here's the list of who has DDE's

MelanieC CONFIRMED 1 DDE Discount Card
Keenercam CONFIRMED 2 DDE Discount Card Reservation for 10
Perfectmatch300 CONFIRMED 2 DDE Discount Card
Xterratri CONFIRMED FOR 3 DDE Discount Card
Lisa Loves Pooh CONFIRMED for 4 DDE Discount Card Reservation for 10
Chimera CONFIRMED (4 ) DDE Discount Card Reservation for 30
msblrobs CONFIRMED for 2 DDE Discount Card
mahoney CONFIRMED for 2 DDE Discount Card
TammyNC CONFIRMED for 4 DDE Discount Card
TXBelle CONFIRMED for 2 DDE Discount Card
akasleepingbeauty CONFIRMED for 1 DDE Discount Card

Boolou CONFIRMED 2
Monte CONFIRMED 2
WDWFan9 CONFIRMED 2
Disneefun CONFIRMED 2
LittleGreyDonkey CONFIRMED 2
Plutosmyfav CONFIRMED for 3
Tiger Lily 03 CONFIRMED 4
Princessmomma CONFIRMED for 4
Aladdinsgirl CONFIRMED for 4
Wiskband CONFIRMED for 5
TiffJ CONFIRMED for 6
Zoegirl CONFIRMED for 6
crzy4pooh CONFIRMED for 5
Frances CONFIRMED for 1

Confirmations: 75
DDE Cards: TEN :banana: :banana:--if you have a DDE card--we want to make sure that every table has a DDE person at at it!

For those of us that have the reservations, are we going to try to figure out who is sitting with who ahead of time so that when name is called it isnt mass confusion? I have ressie for 10, there are 6 in my party so I have room for 4. I dont have DDE so I would love for it to be someone with that.

Just to second what Lisa said -- we have DDE and there are only 2 of us, so we have room for 8 more. We will need whoever those 8 people are who join us to pay us in cash. We won't be charging anything to our credit card that weekend. We are using our Disney Visa points to pay for everything except car rental.

We are a party of four and have a DDE card. I didn't see our DDE name on the list.

I was going to suggest--that with pen and paper in hand at arrival....we just sign up on lists and then when that name is called--go on in.

Disney likes to sit everyone at once and if we have 30 people there...and a group of 4's bus is late...

Anyway--that's what I had in my head. If that won't work, that is fine, too!

I think Chimera made the big ressie with 30 people.

Mahoney--I will put you down for a DDE adn that will mean that everyoen that we have on our list at the present is covered for the Discount---YEAH!

The ressie for 30 will need 3 people at that table with DDE's and those with ressies, but no DDE woudl need a DDE person sitting there.

Beyond that--I like the table sign up once you arrive approach. But hey--that's just me!

We have 4 at our table and room for a party of 6. :)
ETA: We have a 5yo and a 3yo, just FYI!

I think lisa's list approach sounds good - but just to add my 2c, maybe you should 'head' each table with the DDE member and their party, and then other people can fill in the gaps as they get there?? And can we have nametags - I like a nametag. I'll happily buy a roll of stickers and bring them with me to put on the table (not technical or organised enough to print anything out!). Helen

Lisa- I should be confirmed for 2. It's just DH and me. We also have a DDE card.

Great Idea Helen about the nametags!...I just updated post 6 to reflect the latest 2 DDE's as well as the reservations we had. The other DDEs need to be assigned to a reservation (sorry guys!) since we were all wanting to share in the discounts. If I am not mistaken, if the tab is to be charged--it does have to be charged by teh person holding the DDE...but cash works as well!

Meeting time--I think we were looking at convening about 4pm for pics and such and mingling time (I know that I will have to jet out of there to go to my pasta party (no pasta for me though, blek!)).

I know of at least one WISHER who will not be there until the 4:50pm reservation. But for the most part we can all get together :).

TXBelle said:
Lisa- I should be confirmed for 2. It's just DH and me. We also have a DDE card.

:blush:

I say this should be changed to official thread--I will update here..but I can't keep going back and forth to edite twice. :rotfl2:

(crosstraining? :rotfl: )

Lisa,

I also have a DDE card, and it will just be me this trip (my I AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR celebration!)

I like the idea of heading tables with a DDE person and also the nametags. Feel free to put us wherever you need us for our DDE card. It's a great way to get to know new friends.

Should I make a separate reservation for my niece and I since we're on the dining plan?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter