Trail's end cost increase?

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
( I asked this on the rest. board also but just in case anyone here knows)

the disney website has the price at $15-25, allears.net as of 7/04 still has $9.99-15.99..if anyone has eaten there in the last few weeks, do you remeber the cost? ( thanks, my cheapo aug trip hinges on trail's end meals!:))

I hope there's no price increase too.:rolleyes: We were planning on going a few times for our Aug trip. :Pinkbounc As far a what I've read on these boards, it's still the best deal on property:sunny:

To be honest, I have thought that they really ought to bump up the prices a bit. I mean, considering what you get compared to other buffets on property, Trail's End was skewed pretty low. ::MickeyMo

We had take-out from there on July 26th. We took out 4 adult meals at $15.99 each.

We were staying in a cabin, this was check-in day and it started raining really hard around dinner time. DH suggested take-out and have our own buffet back at the cabin. It worked out great. With take-out you get 3 containers per adult meal. One round styrofoam(for soap), one clear plastic square(for salad) and one larger square styromfoam(for meal). We ended up using the round ones for mashed potatoes and mac/chees. For the larger ones, one for a huge pile of ribs, two for chicken and one for pizza.

We had plenty leftover for a snack the next day.

hmm, since they must still be the same price i am wondering if the prices on the disney website are generic "moderately priced" places , all priced at $15-25 rather than just trail's end ( duh on my part)

Really hope you didn't eat what was supposed to go in that round styrofoam one..... ;-)

I saw that, too. ;) Had to reread it a couple of times thinking that maybe they just wanted to make sure you wash your hands before you eat. LOL

I've been known to hit a few wrong keys in my time, too.:rolleyes1

Silly me for not proof reading -

LOL - that should be "SOUP" in the round container. Oh my, I cannot not believe I wrote soap - sorry :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter