• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trails End Buffet Question

Rhonda

<marquee><font color=red>Quote of the Day: <font
I'll copy this to the Restaurant Board, then you'll get answers in two places! :D

What time does the Trails End start serving breakfast? Also, when do they usually switch over to lunch?

Also, if anyone has breakfast, lunch and dinner pricing for adults and children for this buffet i would really appreciate it.

(not sure if i should have this on the camping board since TE is at FW, or if this should go on the restaurant board - feel free to move me if you see fit. :) )

We ate their Labor Day weekend. If things have not changed since then, the breakfast is from 7:15 - 11 am. Cost is $8.50 for adults, $5.50 for children 3-11. Does not include tax, tip, and beverage. Lunch is from noon until 3:30 pm. Cost is $8.95 and children is $5.95, drinks, tax, tip not included.

All i can say is mmmm Good!!!! Have toeat there every visit!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

The standard prices are for the entire buffet at TE. They do allow you to have just the salad bar and soup at lunch time for a much lesser rate. If memory serves me correctly, this past December when we were there it was $1.99 for the kids and $4.25 for me. This price included the soup, salad and cold foods on the salad bar ..... which is all I ever want anyway! Not a bad deal if you are looking for something light. I am not sure if they do the same thing at dinner time, as we usually don't go down there for dinner, but I am sure they offer something similar for those of us who aren't meat eaters.

bianca: I never knew this! And we eat at Trail's End at least 3 times on every trip! This is great to know - thanks! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter