Trails End Buffet Dinner-how is it?

chabs

DIS Veteran
Has anyone eaten here recently? I was wondering how the food was and if they had something else for dessert besides cobbler? We've been to the Hoop de do and it seems like the food is similar.

We went last Sept. and DH and I really liked it. Food was good. I recall making our own ice cream sundaes, nothing to elaborate and maybe brownies and cookies.

Me, my DH and 2 DS's (12 & 14) ate there last summer and all agreed it was our favorite buffet meal at Disney. Of course we are from the south so the menu appealed to us. The desserts were normal kid-friendly choices as pp said. That being said, there is no entertainment or "ambiance".

Does this buffet offer some fried options such as fried chicken? It seems hard to find a place that has fried chicken. What else is good here.

Has anyone eaten here recently? I was wondering how the food was and if they had something else for dessert besides cobbler? We've been to the Hoop de do and it seems like the food is similar.

we at the last minute decided to eat here because we had a carriage ride reservation. i thought that the food was the same as the hoop de doo in a lot of ways, ribs, chicken, mac and cheese etc.
it was a nice suprise and reasonably priced i thought!

Does this buffet offer some fried options such as fried chicken? It seems hard to find a place that has fried chicken. What else is good here.

I haven't eaten there in a little while but they used to have great fried chicken - it was the same as what you get at the Hoop de Doo. DD always loved the mac & cheese. When they had ribs they were also usually excellent.

I loved the peel and eat shrimp on the salad bar.

Didn't they used to have the chicken meal to go for like a picnic? You might want to check that out too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter