Traffic Sunday or Monday to head home

Tigger7570

Happiness is OKW
Hi:
We are driving down from MA end of September and then heading home on a Sunday or Monday. Wondering what day will have less traffic. DH thinks Sunday because we wouldn't hit commuters going to work. I wondered about Sunday because of vacationers heading home. We intend to start out early morning probably around 7:00 am or so. Any help would be great.
Thank you.

IMHO:
Under the assumption of 7:00 a.m. either day, I'd have to say Sunday is better. Orlando at 7:00 a.m. on any weekday is tough.
If you had said 9:00 a.m. or after, then I'm with you. Much of the commuter traffic would have cleared on a Monday. Sunday it's that sea of vacationer caravans by then.

IMHO:
Under the assumption of 7:00 a.m. either day, I'd have to say Sunday is better. Orlando at 7:00 a.m. on any weekday is tough.
If you had said 9:00 a.m. or after, then I'm with you. Much of the commuter traffic would have cleared on a Monday. Sunday it's that sea of vacationer caravans by then.

Thank you. I think we will be better off on the Monday because we won't have to feel rushed to get on the road.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter