Traffic Concerns?

monzmom

Mouseketeer
Hi all! I've been reading the boards and have noted a lot of posts about avoiding certain freeways due to heavy traffic. Could someone please definie heavy traffic? Being from CA, where the car is king, we're pretty used to long commutes (driving the 26 miles to work every day can take me anywhere from 45-90 minutes). I just want to get an idea of what we're in for when we arrive in Orlando. Thanks! Donna :cool:

Hi, I have spent a lot of time driving through LA on business trips and as far as I am concerned you have nothing to worry about! The traffic on I4 and the Bee Line can get heavy, but nothing is worse then what you have in CA. We have driven through Orlando many times, one time we hit a concert and truck pull happening at the same time, this was nothing compared with your CA freeway traffic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter