trading table service for counter service

brad3640

Mouseketeer
Sorry in advance is this question has already been ask but we are going during free dining and I made my reservations yesterday and got everything i wanted however We have a "free day" planned and I was wondering if we can trade in a table service meal for a counter service meal? Thank you in advance.

Last year at Pop Century they allowed us to do this. I'm not sure about any exchanging anywhere else.

I am in the same situation. After planning out my reservations, I will end up with 2 TS still left over at the end of my trip.

I was hoping I could exchange these for 2 CS so I could use them for breakfast at the food court.

How do you go about making the exchange? When you check in at the front desk? At the food court? :confused3

TS credits are excepted at CS restaurants without a problem, just let them know what you want to do.

I've heard it is at the discretion of the CS restaurant. You also have the option of using the TS credits at one of the resorts. Several of them have nice TS restaurants, and you wouldn't need park tickets to go over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter