Trading Spaces

DizzieDizney

<font color=red>Hello, I know w/ the internet and
If you were on Trading Spaces which room in your house would you want done and who would you want to do it? And what kind of style would you be looking for?

For me it would be the master bedroom and I would want Vern to do it. I would be looking for something warm and romantic..maybe chocolate brown on the walls w/ all white sheets and a big white fluffy comforter w/ lots of white pillows....or maybe burnt orange on the walls..... w/ reddish orange sheets.... :teeth:

I love to have Laurie redo our living room/dining room. It's a large L shaped space that could use some freshening up. DH and both like a tailored classic style. I'd love to see some rich colors brought in as well as built in storage.

I would want Frank to do my Basement family room. It needs some major help. Would love to turn it into a gameroom/funroom for the kids. It would be a nightmare for my neighbors...wallpaper all over the walls, terrible lighting and not so great carpet, I think I would need alot more then 1000.00! What's the easiest way to remove wallpaper?

~Kemit~ :wave:

I just want to squeeze Andrew's arms....:faint:
And, yes, my dh knows about it!:blush:

Vern could do any room in the house that he wants... he'd make any of them look better. :)

I'd probably have either him or Gen do our living room. We've got a really big wall where the stairs are to the basement that needs something, but I'm not sure what to do with it. The other challenge is the living room opens right in to our dining room and into the hallway to the bedrooms, so I'd love to see what they would do with color (if they'd use more than one color, how?)

I would have Vern do th ebedroom and Frank do the family room.

Vern has such an eye for how to bring out a class look in any room he does. And Frank is just fun, fun, fun.

I wouldn't let Doug or Hildie in my house - EVER!

DizzyDisney: If you want orange walls, you should have Laurie. She always does orangey colors!!

My DH would never allow it, but if we did, I'd give them one of my boy's rooms. Anyone except Kia could do it. She frightens me.....I'd be very very afraid....The graveyard, the camoflague dining room......scarry!

I would like Gen or Frank to do the great room in our new log home. I think they have a rustic style that would compliment the logs.

What's the easiest way to remove wallpaper?
Hire someone to do it for you. ::yes::

Seriously, if it's in good condition, you can buy a special paint to seal the wallpaper and then you can paint over it. We wound up doing that in our kitchen because we evidently did a very good job of getting it to adhere to the walls. The project was started in January, and I think we'd still be scraping and spraying to try to get everything off.

That's my "easy" solution.

I'd want Frank to do a whimsical room in my basement family room. The layout of the room is just plain weird. It's ok, but I want to take it beyond OK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter