Trading Southwest/Airline Points ?

CowboyCO

DIS Veteran
I Thought I would post here for suggestions. My DW and I have a bounce back trip schedule for September for free dining. Our first trip without kids, as our youngest is headed off to college. (bittersweet)

Last weekend, I won a brand new iPhone Xs at a conference, but I really don't need it. We're an Android family and all have fairly recent phones. I got the idea of perhaps trading the iPhone with someone for Southwest Points (or other airlines that flies the route) so we could save $ on airfare. Most people don't want to buy an iPhone because the phone carriers finance them, so I thought this might be a good way to turn the phone into plane tickets, rather than selling. Does anyone know of message board or forum where people trade airline points?

Why not sell the phone and purchase SWA points. You just missed the sale which ended a few days ago where you could get a bonus of 40% more points with a qualifying purchase. They have these point sales all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter