• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading post smell (no not a bad one)

edcrbnsoul

DIS Veteran
My family thinks I'm nuts (no surprise) but growing up through the late 70's to early 90's up 95% of my WDW trips we stayed at FW and this past trip we went to movie and marshmallow roast at the wilderness and we walked through the Meadow Trading Post and this familiar smell overwhelmed me, it smelled exactly the same and this flood of memories hit me does anyone else know the smell I'm talking of so my family doesn't think I'm totally making this up.

If you are looking for validation that you arent crazy, this may not be the forum to hang your hat on :lmao:
Just kidding, I know exactly what you are talking about. If you blinded me and took me in the trading post I could tell you where I was.

Yep the trading post has a great smell that always brings back great memories.

Yep, you're not crazy, every Resort, store and restaurant at WDW has it's own unique scent.

Yep, you're not crazy, every Resort, store and restaurant at WDW has it's own unique scent.

Yah Man, Thats What I'm Talk'n Bout !! I tell folk all the time that Disney has a smell !
Nutt'n smells like Disney ! Every place you go has it's own smells, and they be wonderful !

See I knew I wasn't crazy (about the smell anyway), its pulling me back to staying at the FW Cabins next Oct.

If you stay with us at the GG, then you will be certifiable. You can call yourself crazy and not think twice about it!:lmao:

The smells of FW and Disney are like no other. You are no crazier then us. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter