Trading Pages Closing Comments!

pattyT

DIS Veteran
So what do you all think?

Everyone should have recieved their own pages back already!

I want to thank Lynderella for the Thank You card I got! I am glad that you liked your pages! :)

Would you do it again?

Thanks for your input!

PAttyT

I loved it. YES!!! I'd definitely do it again. I had so much fun figuring out what to do, shopping for supplies, and trying new techniques & tools.

Thanks so much for suggesting it and organizing it. :)

I would jump at the chance to do this again! Not only was it fun to do the pages but the ones I received back will add an entirely different element to my book.

Sign me up! And I promise I won't take as long to actually send finished pages this next time. I did them on time, just had a hard time finding good sturdy shipping material.

Deb

I had a great time and would do it again. I had fun doing my pages and got some great pages in return.

when my swap-athon has ended we will have to do it again! I am in 6 other swaps on another board -
Give me a week or so here to finish up the ones I have to get done for July (I like to get them done early!).
Then I will post for a new session of 'trading pages'
how was the time for everyone-
did you have plenty of time to get them done an mailed? do you feel like you needed more time? less time??
Thanks for your imput!
PAttyT

I'm sure we're all pretty busy with various Spring/end of school/vacation stuff going on.

In general the 30 days was fine. I was done and if I hadn't been obsessing about how to ship probably would have had them back within that time as well.

Deb

count me in again as well, it was a lot of fun! 30 days was plenty of time. Thanks again for hosting it! maggie

Looking forward to the next go-around. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter