Trading Magenta Organ and Gold Ears

brodkin18

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, just to let you all know, I'm trading a magenta organ and gold ears. If any of you need one of them, please post or offer away. I am looking for Stitch hat, Sparrow suit and Inferno magic *obvious* :goodvibes

I dunno, what would you offer?? I'm looking for awesome stuff!! Super rare and stuff!! also, stitch set, inferno or sparrow! :)

Hmm, well, I dont believe the magenta organ is worth sparrow, stitch or inferno, but I would be happy to offer you a few pirate quest items and/or snowman, which you could put in to your sparrow, stitch, or inferno offer.

Let me know what you would like.

Thanks!

LOL, im sort of slow, can you tell me all in which you would offer for the organ, like which pirate items, and i would like to know all the rare items you'd like to offer besides the stuff you just told me, maybe like retired or beta: stuff like that.

Oh, almost forgot, I'm also iterested in pin sets! I need tiki series one set, for the food theme: pretzel and ice cream, Haunted Mansion series, ATIS series, tomorrowland retro, space mountain. If you have any of those sets, any rare clothes and furnish, just tell me. THX :)

Hello. :wizard: I have a full Space Mountain pin set (includes HOST pin), the pretzel pin, Mickey ice cream pin, and I think I still have one final set of the original Tiki pins that were sold (not the Opens pin) that's not reserved for another potential trade, but I will have to check on that. I know I have at least 2 of them available.

Would this be an offer that would interest you?

LOL, im sort of slow, can you tell me all in which you would offer for the organ, like which pirate items, and i would like to know all the rare items you'd like to offer besides the stuff you just told me, maybe like retired or beta: stuff like that.

Well, I guess that sort of depends on how much you are needing.

As for pins, I have:
- full food set
- tomorrowland retro set
- space mountain set

As for pirate quest, I have:
- gold treasure chair
- pirate couch
- firewall

Hmmmm..... what else? idk, Let me know how much you think is fair and I will see what I can come up with. How's that sound? I am sure we can come up with a trade that we both feel is fair. Let me know.

Thanks!

I offer for the magenta organ

-pirate captain couch
-philharmagic chair gold
-full tomorrowland retro pin set w/ host pin
-full space mountain pin set w/ host pin
-ice cream pin
-pretzel pin
-It's a small world pin (Sword in stone)

For the Magenta Organ i offer:
1x Gold Edition Turnstile
1x Gold Edition Pennypress
1x Gold Edition Rope Divider
1x Gold Edition Scoreboard
1x Gold Edition Philharmagic Chair
1x Tom. Retro Skyway Pin
1x Tom. Retro People Mover Pin
Full Space Mt. Pin Set- (need to check on this but I know I have at least 4 of the pins)

To everyone, im also looking for the in-Park retired quest and other like 50th items and the green 50th chair. Sorry Disney Dreams, I like CAJUNWDWFAN the best and HPgal is okay, i dont need the full gold edition set. I need the full tiki pin series one, and sparrow if anyone wants to offer.

Actually, Disney Dreams, I like yours alot, just I need some more stuff and no thanks for the pirate quest stuff.

To everyone, im also looking for the in-Park retired quest and other like 50th items and the green 50th chair. Sorry Disney Dreams, I like CAJUNWDWFAN the best and HPgal is okay, i dont need the full gold edition set. I need the full tiki pin series one, and sparrow if anyone wants to offer.

Actually, Disney Dreams, I like yours alot, just I need some more stuff and no thanks for the pirate quest stuff.

Okay, how about...

Your choice of 2 of the following full pin sets:
- full food set
- tomorrowland retro set
- space mountain set
AND
- 50th gold lamp
- 50th green chair

This makes the offer fit in 1 trade window - nice and easy.

Ok how's this:
1x Tom. Retro Skyway Pin
1x Tom. Retro People Mover Pin
Full Space Mt. Pin Set- (need to check on this but I know I have at least 4 of the pins)
1x Full Kali Couch
1x Magic Mirror
1x Adventureland Retro Pin
1x Fantasyland Quest Pin
1x Frontierland Quest Pin

Good so far Disney Dreams, I just want pretzel and ice cream and the other 2 pin sets, can you add more to the furnishings? I like what you've put in so far, thanks alot. Sorry HPgal.

ok i modify my offer here is my new offer

-full tomorrowland retro pin set w/ host pin
-full space mountain pin set w/ host pin
-ice cream pin
-pretzel pin
-philharmagic chair gold
-scoreboard gold
-green 50th director's chair

You also said that you wanted in park retired quest items. I also have the following if you prefer some of these items. I'm not offering them all but if you like some of these items more than the items above please feel free to substitute.

-ace of spades carpet
-wanted poster
-stitch teleporters
-pink nemo chair
-red saddle seat sofa
-explorer suitcase sofa
-red penny press
-magenta huntsman's heartless hamper
-prince phillips' briarstone
-kali river couch

sorry CAJUNWDWFAN, i really am, but I like what Disney Dreams has in offer, also, if anyone has Dreams items, 50th celebration items, gold game edition, candy cauldron, haunted mansion clock or other items, mickey TV, items that you buy from shops in WDW (retired), red HKDL shirt, herbie set, DLR mickey pumpkin, green flips, and stuff I said before.

sorry CAJUNWDWFAN, i really am, but I like what Disney Dreams has in offer, also, if anyone has Dreams items, 50th celebration items, gold game edition, candy cauldron, haunted mansion clock or other items, mickey TV, items that you buy from shops in WDW (retired), red HKDL shirt, herbie set, DLR mickey pumpkin, green flips, and stuff I said before.

I actually included items you are requesting such as the pins, the gold items, and 50th celebration stuff. What didn't you like??? What more do you want???

I'm witdrawing my offer. :confused3

OK, I'll take a stab at this....

1 full set of tomorrowland retro pin set
1 full set of space mountain pin sit
1 pretzel pin
1 ice cream pin
1 ATIS scanner pin

1 Dreams shirt
1 50th Green director chairs

No thank you threeboysmom, is your name Susan? if it is, this is Jory from USDS! if you have no idea, just say, what?! lol, because you look like someone i know. sorry about the offer. :) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter