Trading items, in search of credits. \m/>..<\m/ rock on

you seem to be offline again lol just PM me when your back on
i got the credits ready for ya.

Well, I would like that DLR pumpkin if you still have it...

Let me know:)

:happytv:

:banana: not a problem..........gives me more time to make some credits!!!
Pirates here i come!!!pirate:

Hi there,
I would like to know if you would take the following in credits through my kiosk for the following items??
Please let me know, and Thanks for considering! Also, you don't have the red football helmet? Just making sure, maybe we could make a deal if you did have an extra ;-)

red football pants
red football shirt

Total: 2,000 credits

Thanks! Astro :goodvibes

Foot, were you going to PM me a shopping list for the teleport magic? Considering not much came out this weekend, wasn't sure if you wanted to wait until next week or what. Either way is fine by me, although I may not be available in game until late tonight or tomorrow. Just let me know, thanks! :)

Bumping up.
And a side note, I won't be here from tomorrow until next Tuesday, for WDW, so I can't do this trade until then.

Omg I feel horrible I couldn't get to you guys, I was in the hospital for a week

im fine and back :) ill pm you all soon

oh my goodness i'm sorry to hear that football. what happened? i hope your just fine, like you say you are :goodvibes

~pirate:

Welcome Back! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter