• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading Inferno

if im reading right top offer is 25k? if so i will offer 30k through kiosk tyvm

the top offer is 35k from Chewy_BubbleGum i am accepting this offer from her i might have another Inferno for trade i have to look

yes this is still open i need to look to see if i have another inferno like i said above and i am not sure i was thinking i wanted a few more fire walls

I did find a extra inferno so i still have 1 for trade so vmkdon you are in the lead wth 30k for the second infenro

1st inferno = sold
2nd inferno = vmkdon in leade with 30k

I offer 37500 credits from kisok.

As I am new have no problem with a trusted person helping with the trade.

papa_du

Goldenrichenergy

ok papa_du you are in the lead with the second infenro

i usualy do the credits first and then the infenro if you dont like to do that then like you said we can get some one to help with this trade if you win

OK, thank you for the up-date. Am leaving shortly for egg hunt with the gkids. Do you have a time/date that the bidding will be over?

Thanks,
Papa_du

Received your PM, but dont seem to be able to reply. Keep getting error message.

I will try to stay on line in vmk. Look for Goldenrichenergy. I will be in a room. Golden Pirate Room.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter