Trading HSM Room for buyables!

Vanillabug

Always Let your Conscience be Your Guide!
Yes, that's right. I will trade a High School Musical Room Code for buyable items from my list.

Items I am looking for:

Haunted Mansion Table and Chairs
Bubbling Couldron
Raft Couch
Palm trees- Both Kinds from Shruken Ned's
Sand rug

Of course you are free to offer rare as well (I would love some more ice, Chirstmas presents or a Mickey Pumpkin). The only buyables I am looking for are listed. Thanks for looking. Happy Bidding! :woohoo:

i could trade some cauldrons for it, how many are you looking for?
really, I have a few of each of the buyables, what kind of credit rate are you looking for on the room?

I don't really know what kind of credit rate it is worth :confused3 . You probably know better than I do. What do you think is fair? ;)

Thanks for your consideration!

Vanillabug said:
P.S. If you decide to offer, could you include a bear rug? That would be great! Thanks for your consideration!
Hiya Cricket,
I don't mean to step on Doc's trade, but if you're looking for a bear rug I got an extra one. When you see me next in game remind me and I'll gift it to you! :teeth:

goofy, no problem ;)

I normally trade for those room codes at a rate of about 3000 credits, but you are obviously building something :) send me a PM on this

I will offer:

x8 Sand Rugs *Buyable*
x1 Leota Table

Thanks LuisT

Groovydolly said:
ill give you a bubbuling couldron
Thanks for the offer Groovy.

I am looking to trade them for around 3000 credits. I would need you to add more as the cauldron is only 600 (if I remember correctly :yay: ).

LuisT - That sounds pretty good. Could you add, hmm, like two palm trees (not the stackable ones) to get the amount up to 3000?

Thank you both for your interest! :Pinkbounc

Vanillabug said:
Thanks for the offer Groovy.

I am looking to trade them for around 3000 credits. I would need you to add more as the cauldron is only 600 (if I remember correctly :yay: ).

LuisT - That sounds pretty good. Could you add, hmm, like two palm trees (not the stackable ones) to get the amount up to 3000?

Thank you both for your interest! :Pinkbounc

Yes i will add two palm trees :)

will 14 trunks, 2 tops, and about 10 blue typhoon lagoon crates earn me anything????? i can add much more if you want, just let me know (the room would be a gift from me to my little sister who loves HSM- when she saw the rooms, she asked my mom if we could drive from up far north where we live to FLA just to get the room).

Thanks to all for your offers.

dancegrl -
Sorry, but I am not looking for those items at this time.

LadyBella-
Great Offer - I don't think I need quite so many tables and chairs (1 table and 4 chairs would be nice). I don't know if you already have the tables and chairs or if you would be buying them, but could you add some other items from the list instead?

Someybody-
Great Offer also - If you could add to make the total buyable cost around 3,000 credits, that would be great.

Again, thanks to all for your offers. ;)

1 purple Haunted Mansion Table and 4 purple rocking Chairs
4 Bubbling Couldrons
1 palm tree

sound good?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter