Trading Gray Manstion and rare for most new halloween costumes

PinkSugar

Mouseketeer
Hi All, I have been away from vmk for a while and I dont want to miss out on the new Halloween items. I have up for trade some rare items I am looking mostly for the new halloween costumes boy or girl, or even some of the new halloween furnature. I will also accept shopping sprees or credits, Higest value wins.

if the auction ends and the bid an item has a very low bid like a retired item that cost 1,000 and only got a bid of 1,000 I reserve the right to not trade it.
if you offer is great I will trade right away.

Red Items have already been traded to people who have made offers I couldnt refuse.

Thanks for looking :thumbsup2

* I will try to end the auctions by Halloween.

Costumes

Gray Mansion Top - Belle1997 has taken the lead with Threeboysmom in second with 30,000

Herbie Helmit -

Black Mickey ears - Bell1997 - pm me will trade today *(provided no one out bids you till then :-)

Gold Princess top - Littleskybird offer for set 15,000 -

Gold Princess bottoms - littleskybird

Gold Princess Shoes - littleskybird

Pink Princess top -

Pink Princess Shoes -

Pink Princess Bottoms -

Feather mask -

Jester Mask - Icantpickaname13 - 2,000

4th of july mickey hat -

Green new years mad hatter hat -

Black Ref Baseball hat - Littleskybird auto win traded

Frunature

Green 50th chair - Ilovepirates 6,000 second curliee_Q - 5,000

Green candy cane -

Yellow candy cane -

Gingerbread Bench -

Desk and stool set -

Subs middle -

Pins-

Dreams Castle Pin - Icantpickaname13 - 3,000

Lounging Lion pin - Roller Coster Gal - 8,500

Host christmas 06 wreath pin -

tomorrowland retro motter boat pin - JediShaun - 5,000 value * pm me will trade today *provided no one beats you till then :-)

tomorrowland retro skyway pin- JediShan - 5,000 value *

tomorrowland retro Subs pin - JediShaun - 5,000 value *

Thanks for looking I might add more items later :thumbsup2

Just Added -

old Pirate tresure cave pin -

old pirate Bombardment pin-

old pirate burning village pin-

fireworks and castle 4th of july pin -

castaway creek pin -

club 33 pin -

DLP Disneyland Hotel pin - chewie_bubblegum - 2,000 value

ill give you full brown mansion, full yellow explorer, a bat mickey hat, a pumpkin mickey hat, a maleficent hat, and the vampire costume (if you are a boy) for the gray mansion top.

Hi thanks for the offer. but sorry, I am only intrested in the new costume/furnature items I have most of the ones that were also out last year.

I'm interested in Gold Princess top, bottom and shoes.

My offer:

Full witch (hat, top, bottom & shoes)
Bat Mickey Hat
Pumpkin Mickey Hat
2 Candy Dispensers
5 White Ghosts
3 Orange Ghosts

Hi,

What would you like for the following?

Herbie Helmet
Dreams Castle Pin
Lounging Lion pin

And do you have any particular value in mind for the gray mansion top?

Thanks,
Dreams

littleskybird - you are in the lead for the gold dress. although I will still accept offers on parts to be fair. :thumbsup2

Dreams - feel free to offer there are lots of items I will accept I have been away for a bit so there are alot of items I missed out on, for the mansion I am looking for a fair value I had to trade alot for it and of course i'm not going to trade it if I dont feel like its a fair value trade but i'm not looking or beta mostly recent items just lots of them.

I would also be interested in offers with dream ears as I missed out on that too.

For Black ears I offer

10 white ghosts
4 skeleton Chairs
2 Candy Corn Chairs
2 spider webs
full witch
2 orange ghosts

Hi there. I will offer 30,000 credits through my quest kiosk for the gray mansion top.

I can offer

5x white ghosts for the 50th chair

6x white ghosts for lion pin

Belle - You are in the lead for the Black Ears, I will trade today if no one out bids you.

threeboysmom - You are in the lead for the Gray Mansion Top thanks for the fair bid. it will go to you if no one out bids you :thumbsup2

JediShaun - send me a pm when you get back on I should be around most of the day (the pins are yours provided no one out bids you before the trade :thumbsup2 )

B99brian & curle-Q , Disney Dreams has out bid you for the Lion Pin.

Chewie_bubblegum has started the bidding for the DLP hotel pin at 2k and 2k for the black reff baseball hat.

Curlie_Q - you are in the lead for the Green 50th chair.

Disney Dreams You are in the lead for the Lion pin.

Belle - You are in the lead for the Black Ears, I will trade today if no one out bids you.

threeboysmom - You are in the lead for the Gray Mansion Top thanks for the fair bid. it will go to you if no one out bids you :thumbsup2

JediShaun - send me a pm when you get back on I should be around most of the day (the pins are yours provided no one out bids you before the trade :thumbsup2 )

B99brian & curle-Q , Disney Dreams has out bid you for the Lion Pin.

Chewie_bubblegum has started the bidding for the DLP hotel pin at 2k and 2k for the black reff baseball hat.

Curlie_Q - you are in the lead for the Green 50th chair.

Disney Dreams You are in the lead for the Lion pin.

sounds good hope everyone gets what they want :)

Hi... How much would you take for your jester mask and dreams castle pin... I can do buyables or credits as I have a kiosk... please let me know. Thanks for your time and consideration. :thumbsup2

I supose I could do an auto win on 4k for the feather mask.

for the dreams pin its the only one I have and rather rare so feel free to make an offer. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter