Trading for Tron cabinets,tables,seats and NORMAL ride pieces

Waffleman said:
Ok sounds cool just tell me how much worth of pieces?
I am not sure what would be a fair amount along with the arcade thing. Can you give an idea of what you are thinking what would be good?

I'm interested in the Tiki Fountain. I have ride pieces to offer. What is the price you would like them to add up to?

OK Magic, Melp and I can trade all of you just need an offer for credits worth of pieces. mtlhddoc2 im sorry i just forgot to take green bb off the list its no longer for trade sorry again.

Waffleman said:
OK Magic, Melp and I can trade all of you just need an offer for credits worth of pieces. mtlhddoc2 im sorry i just forgot to take green bb off the list its no longer for trade sorry again.
Ok how about this: 1 Tron Cabinet and 2 straight, 2 left and 2 right turns ?

4 blue crates
2 blue saucers
green bamboo divider
2 blue flying carpets
karo tiki chair
Fountain
light blue saucer

I'm interested in all of those. What can I get for 2 table/chair sets and assorted ride pieces (I'm confused as to what kind you want)?

Waffleman said:
thats cool im on just search me
oops sorry didn't notice your reply to my offer until now, will you be on tomorrow or Friday? Let me know maybe by pm and I'll meet you :)

OK Magic, Melp and I can trade all of you just need an offer for credits worth of pieces.

arg, I'm so horrible at this. Um...2000 credits worth for the Tiki Fountain?

Uh hi? Was there a time we can complete our trade??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter