Trading all of the pirate quest

partydude222

Earning My Ears
all 10 pieces also if you need the cards i have them too. so u can offer on any piece looking for other retireed quest rare and ccredits but will look t any offers

5k for gold chair leading offer Alionette

Is this a real trade or just another one you wont follow through on? If it is not another waste of time, I will bid 25000 in credits for the whole set. I will send you the codes through PM here As soon as you trade me the items.

partydude222 said:
well u can start the bid for the gold chair and grumpy u are making no sense
Grumpy makes perfect sense...it is clear that all the trades you offer on this board are only for the most sought-after items, however it is not clear if you actually have these items. I know that you offered me beta items and gave me the run-around for a week and a half, never actually meeting up with me and always trying to change the deal, before you had the nerve to tell me that *I* took too long to respond and flaked on the whole deal. A note to Lion, trader beware! Don't give the credits until you have the item.

Yes, buyer beware. There have been a long line of DIS users who come and go, using keyboards that stick, who offer to trade the latest and hottest VMK items, usually involving codes and credits, or seeking your codes or credits first. Maybe this user is the same person. Maybe not.

But when those extra letters are sitting there
It's time for the buyer to beware.

i thought i made perfect sense. I will offer you 25k in codes that are redeemable for credits. I would request that either i get the items first or a CL holds them before i send you the codes. Another option would be we find someone with a quest machine, they enter the credits codes and load them into machine, then you gove me the items and after i get the items you can get the credits from quest machine. I am not trying to be mean but you have a less than stellar trade reputation yet i am still willing to bid on the items. I just want to protect both of us and not waste our time.

Is this a real trade or just another one you wont follow through on?
He's done that to you too huh? Yeah, buyer beware indeed. This person likes to pull you along and promise things and then never go through with them. Wasted my time for 3 days. :furious:

No partydude222 has not done that to me but i do research people i may have big trades with. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt but also dont care for any run around that I have seen on their trades before.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter