Trading 3 WDW Wanted Posters for DLR Gold Snowmen, White Snowmen, and Magic Mirrors

MiakodaWDW

so happy to finally be a CM!
Hi, CoughCoolGhoul and I have a LOT of wanted posters between the two of us, and would like to trade some of them for gold snowmen from DL. Since we have so many, anyone willing to trade a gold snowman (or magic mirror), basically anything that is DL only, can trade one of either for 3 wanted posters until we are done and do not want to trade anymore posters.

So anyone who wants to trade either a gold (or white! since the holiday quest at WDW will be over soon and we have already done it) snowman or magic mirror for 3 wanted posters, please post and we will get back to you via PM. (Since we are both trading, we will take turns taking offers). If this sounds like a bad deal, let me know. I think 3 wanted posters (that you have to buy something for) for a quest item is good, but others may not think so.

~Mia~

Mia
Love the new short hair...

I would love to trade a magic mirror for your wanted posters, if you still have them.

4fosterkids said:
Mia
Love the new short hair...

I would love to trade a magic mirror for your wanted posters, if you still have them.

Oh yes! We are running out, but I definitely have enough to trade you. I would love a haunted mirror, I have one but CCG does not. I'd like to surprise him with it :)

I will be on and off the rest of the night.

~M

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter