• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trading 2 VIP Badge Codes

Crustopher

Earning My Ears
I am trading 2 of the vip badge codes that were given out with the vmk insider tour.

I am looking for:

gold or white snowmen
candy cauldrons
mansion clocks
stitch hat
stitch pin
old pirate quest
holiday items
beta
inferno

Please post all offers here, thanks. :)

Those are both good offers, but I was hoping to get a little bit more for the codes. Any other offers?

Crustopher said:
I am trading 2 of the vip badge codes that were given out with the vmk insider tour.

I am looking for:

gold or white snowmen
candy cauldrons
mansion clocks
stitch hat
stitch pin
old pirate quest
holiday items
beta
inferno

Hello
Would a Green Backwards Flip Hat be a good enough? I also could add some furniture, but nothing bets Thanks

I may be interested in the mighty eye pin.

I hoping to get a little bit more then the Jolly Roger Pin, Leota Pin, and Red Baseball Shirt or the backwards cap.

hmm... three tron table and chairs sets, pop hotel pin and red baseball shirt?

Are any of your items on this list automatic wins?

Crustopher said:

I am looking for:

gold or white snowmen
candy cauldrons
mansion clocks
stitch hat
stitch pin
old pirate quest
holiday items
beta
inferno

I'm pretty good at the hyperspace mountain game, so I'm not really interested in tron tables and chair sets.

DaraAllen said:
Are any of your items on this list automatic wins?

In the unlikely chance that someone offers stitch or inferno, those would be automatic. I would most likely take an offer if anyone offered two or three of any of the other items on my list.

aprncess said:
one blue toy soilder

I'd like to help aprncess get the codes. Are you offering both codes to one person or just one code?

I add a pirate couch to her one blue toy soldier

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter