Trader Sam's Cup help!!

hmurra75

Mouseketeer
I'm heading to the land March 5th and am hoping if someone can tell me if Trader Sam's in the DL Hotel is still selling those Shrunken Zombie Head Glasses??? I don't care much about the drink itself since I'll have my DS with me that's pretty much a dealbreaker for catching a drink :) but I badly want the cup still..

Thanks everyone! :cool2:

The souvenir glasses sometimes go in and out of stock. Check your first night, to make sure you get one, and that way if they don't have it, maybe they'll get a shipment by your last night.

They had the shrunken head glasses this week. Not sure of price on that one - I bought the Krakatoa glass with light up ice cube [$9] and the Trader Sam's glass [$13.50] without drinks and with nonalcoholic specialty drinks on the side [$4.79 and one tasted like pineapple juice & soda and the other we got tasted like orange juice and soda. The third is a nonalc Mojito that the bartender told me kids hate. :) - cheaper just to get a Shirley Temple/Roy Rogers]
The price for the glasses is just minus the drink; you don't save any money buying drink+glass.
They can't/won't put a nonalc drink in the glasses (my kids wanted to drink out of them), which is fine as they box up the glass for you and you don't have to wash it.

I picked up a shrunken head this weekend. I havne't looked at the bill yet, and can't remember the price.

I collect all the Trader Sam mugs and the prices vary depending on the mug. I don't recall the price of the zombie mug but as SMD mentioned they do go in and out of stock. BTW you can purchase the mugs without having to have a drink.

ludari said:
I agree but hmurra75 mentioned he wasn't really interested in the drink.

She :-) thanks for all the great replies and help!! I'll be sure to call abd hope they have one in stock! :-)

Can you post a pic?

Not directed towards me, but here's mine from 2 Fridays ago.

DSC_5743%20(Large).jpg

And one of it once at home..

DSCN2999%20(Large).JPG

Met up with some of our friends @ Trader Sams on Saturday night.
I got the shrunken zombie head cup so they definitely had it!
$19.50 + tax :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter