Trader Joes

Piecey

<font color=darkorchid>I find myself fighting with
I know there have been a few threads about this and I searched but got nothing :(

I'll be near a Trader Joes tomorrow and was looking for the list of "Must Get" items.

Anyone have any idea? :confused3

wine (Two Buck Chuck :goodvibes)
haricot verts (skinny green beans)
pizza dough
peanut butter filled pretzels
truffle brownie mix
peanut butter cups
chocolate cat shaped cookies

I love Trader Joes fruit. The quality is wonderful. I also love their pita bread, frozen teryaki chicken, frozen penne arribata, premade salads, trail mix and orange juice. But my must haves at Trader Joes is their junk food :) Their Dark Chocolate is so rich and yummy and their chocolate covered caramels are my favorites out of any store anywhere. I also love their individual carrot cakes and they have individual ghiradelli bundt cakes that are heavenly as well (but they are so thick and rich I can only eat half of one at the most)

pizza dough
chicken apple sausage (so good for a quick dinner with potato salad and fresh fruit)
NY style cheesecake
frozen Jasmine rice
frozen chicken tenders

I forgot:

pretzel bread :love:
pumpkin butter (seasonal)

A trip to Trader Joes is certainly not budget friendly, though. At least it isn't for me.

pizza dough
whole grain tortillas
hummus - sun dried tomato or chipolte(sp.?) pepper are awesome
whole wheat english muffins
frozen chocolate covered bananas:thumbsup2

We love:
Dried fruit and nuts-great prices on these
Feta in brine
Light string cheese (their cheese prices are v good)
Tarte d'alsace (frozen)
Gnocchi gorgonzola (frozen)
Ginger granola
Triple Ginger cookies
Greek yogurt!!!!

Frozen foods;
Orange chicken
Chicken fried rice
Croissants
I have always wanted to try the ice cream sandwiches but I live too far away!

Cats cookies
mini meringues
fruit cereal bars/ much better for you/tasting than nutragrain
All their baked goods- I haven't found one I didn't like;)

Mac and cheese
pancake mix
real maple syrup

I also liked their marinated meats like Fajita chicken, Bulkogi and others I can't remember the names of.

Have a fun shopping trip!!

I love TJ's, but the closest one is 5 hours away. I always stock up when I'm there and when I know someone else is going there I have them pick stuff up for me!

My must have is their Thai red curry sauce. If you like curry/Thai food I would highly suggest it.

Corn bread mix.

(I got a box of this as a gift this week. Made my from-scratch bread seem mediocre).

I love love love Trader Joes! We always get:

Gorgonzola Gnocci
Kettle Korn
Organic Poptarts
This Strawberry Walked Into a Bar bars
Veggie Corn Dogs
Very Green (best prices anywhere)
Frozen Indian food and fresh Naan
DH loves their kettle chips

We love, love the frozen Naan, frozen sweet organic corn, any of the dried fruits (especially the mango), the Asian rice noodles, Thai red curry sauce, chicken chow mein, my husband loves the goat cheese/brie, frozen burritos are good too. I second the greek yogurt and the eggs are always a good deal. Also, I have purchased the frozen cilantro (it's in little small cubes) and it's great to have on hand. And of course, we always pick up a few bottles of the wine.

Mini Party Meatballs (Frozen)
Sweet Potato Fries (Frozen)
Peanut Butter Pretzels
Cheese - they have an awesome selection of cheeses and are better priced than other stores!

I live smack dab in the middle of 3 TJ's.... all ONE HOUR away... :rotfl: I'm doing my bi-weekly trip tomorrow!!!!

Our faves:

Black Bean and Corn fresh salsa.... OMG!!!! :cool1:
Chile Verde chicken burritos :thumbsup2
Organic frozen corn
Trader Joe Honey O's (kinda like Honey Nut Cheerios)
Sunflower Seed Butter
Strawberry Jam
The jarred sauces... chicken Piccata, Marsala, tomato :)
Chicken Lime Chile burgers (frozen)
Mandarin Orange Chicken
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
Dark Chocolate covered pretzel crisps
Maple Creme cookies

Yum. Yum. Yum...... LOVE TJ's!!!!! :) :) :)

-pizza dough (fresh) Having that for dinner tonight! Also all pizza toppings, including cheese, peperoni, and sauce
-chicken enchiladas (fresh) that's for dinner tomorrow!
-corn bread mix (boxed baked goods) best corn bread ever!
-pub cheese. it's cheese spread you put on crackers, i love the kind with jalepenos
-organic anything. I get all my organic dairy, eggs, meats, fruits, veggies (canned and fresh)
-individual sized quiche (frozen). They are AWESOME but I rarely buy them because they make me fat!
-breaded chicken strips (frozen)
-salmon (frozen, not farm raised)
-coffee (free trade organic) Better than Starbucks! Only sell whole bean though.

Frozen--- Orange Chicken, rice, mashed potatoes, broccoli, asparagus, french toast, quesadillas.

Fridge---light shredded Mexican cheese, mango gelatin, hard boiled eggs.

Pantry---Flat pretzels, sparkling limeade, pirate booty, dehydrated fruit, organic lollipops, gummy penguins, vitamins.

LOVE Trader Joes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter