• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Traded Away!

Hello,

I will give it a try:

5 Witch hats
5 Indian Headdress
2 4th July hats
1 blue Sorcerer hat
1 green backward hat
2 gold mickey ears
1 red baseball hat
1 haunted mansion top hat

One of every Halloween costume item wearable by boys from now until the end of the month.

rockon88 said:
42k for pumpkin

OT: all of his offers i believe to be just random offers. he's always offered on mine and whenever i set up a time he never PM's me back and he's never there.

back on topic :)
for the pumpkin i'll offer 2x Bat Bags, from the quest, a pirate couch, blue wreath, JC Toucan Pin and i might add JC Zebra pin

VMKPlayer said:
OT: all of his offers i believe to be just random offers. he's always offered on mine and whenever i set up a time he never PM's me back and he's never there.

I just want to second this. You also have never completed your trade with me, Rockon88. :guilty:

rockon88 said:
42k for pumpkin

I'll pass rockon88. I tend not to do well in trades with new members who only trade codes and credits, especially the ones whose keyboards stick.

Right now, ladycop67, cpnbones and littlesweetpea all have very interesting offers. So much so that the rest of my family might want to trade their pumpkins, too. We all want those other Halloween buyables, and we are all broke (on VMK, that is).

if it will help my chances I will add 2 skelton chairs, 5 black pumpkin bags, 2 red rugs (do not remember the name of the red rugs he he) and 2 spider dividers

30,000 credits, 3 bat bags & 1 host ghost pin
ill add to this offer, 2 skeleton chairs, 2 pumpkins, 2 spider walls

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter