I have a few Pirate Quest items for trade:
2x Pirate Treasure Rugs
1x Ship's Stern Chair
1x Crow's Nest Barstool & Pole
1x Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
1x Pirate Prison Guest Room Code

Thanks for looking...

Hiya Jolly! You know what I am interested in, and what I offer! :donald:

I'm looking for stuff in my signature, white snowman and gold items. But offer away... I like costumes and magic the most!
PurpleDuck - I like your offer for the rugs... Let me just see what plays out in the next few days to see if I can get any of the things on my wish list first. But you will be the first to get them if I end up letting them go for credits. Thanks to you, I have credits coming out of my ears : )

mission space yellow for what? i love all of them :)

I'm looking for stuff in my signature, white snowman and gold items. But offer away... I like costumes and magic the most!
PurpleDuck - I like your offer for the rugs... Let me just see what plays out in the next few days to see if I can get any of the things on my wish list first. But you will be the first to get them if I end up letting them go for credits. Thanks to you, I have credits coming out of my ears : )

If you would prefer, I know I have a red baseball outfit, just can't remember if I have the hat as well.. will have to check. I do have an extra Invisibility Magic.. and we can check my other outfits too if you would prefer to do that! (ROFL, as you can tell I have credits coming out of my ears as well!!) :goodvibes

mission space yellow for what? i love all of them :)

Baby- Is that the whole suit or just the pants?

If you would prefer, I know I have a red baseball outfit, just can't remember if I have the hat as well.. will have to check. I do have an extra Invisibility Magic.. and we can check my other outfits too if you would prefer to do that! (ROFL, as you can tell I have credits coming out of my ears as well!!) :goodvibes

Purple - The two rugs are yours for the red baseball suit and either the hat or the magic. I would prefer the hat but if you don't have it, the magic will do.

i have the full but for this is offer i will give yellows space. i would like to trade full but what are you offering?

sorry to say but my offer for the yellow space suit has been traded on to a better owner ty for your kindness sorry again

:surfweb: 45000 credits for:
1x Pirate Treasure Rugs
1x Ship's Stern Chair
1x Crow's Nest Barstool & Pole
1x Seagull's Nest Pirate Hat
1x Pirate Prison Guest Room Code

if u want more credits for your items pm me.
if u r ok with my offer pm me 2 tell me where to meet u
thnks very very much:cheer2:
:thumbsup2 :hippie:

BabyShiny - np

prettybabe - I am not really interested in credits right now

Hi Jolly! I do have the full baseball outfit, including the hat! Sorry took so long to find out, but I was kinda busy yesterday, and with all the new stuff going on on VMK.. well..

But I just looked and it is the full outfit!

When we are both on, okay with you?

sorry : (
All of the items have already been traded...
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest