• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trade Completed

Archetypeangel

Alice In Wonderland Fan
I am trading this set :thumbsup2

1X Herbie Couch
1X Herbie Poster
1X Herbie Suit (Boy)

Here are items I am looking for.

2X Animator desk and stool

I dont get it, There is no difference between herbie suits, so why do ppl call it boys herbie suit and girls herbie suit?

(sorry if it's offtopic)

CL_BlueReap said:
I dont get it, There is no difference between herbie suits, so why do ppl call it boys herbie suit and girls herbie suit?

(sorry if it's offtopic)

I think it's only the shirt. There is a boys' Herbie shirt and a girls' Herbie shirt, which means boys and girls can't trade the shirts to each other. I believe you can trade the other gender every other part of the costume.

ShadowKittyKat said:
I think it's only the shirt. There is a boys' Herbie shirt and a girls' Herbie shirt, which means boys and girls can't trade the shirts to each other. I believe you can trade the other gender every other part of the costume.

The shirt looks the same, but im going to try it when i login to VMK :teeth:

I actually never knew that

yet i did get my herbie shirt from my good friend spbink :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter