1 Gold snowman
2 x 1* Firework
1 x 1* Teleportation Magic
1 x 1* Grand Floridian Hotel
1 x 1* 1963 Tiki Room Open
3 wanted poster
1 magenta rocket!
3 Wanted Poster & 1 magenta rocket!

But I think you made a mistake at the bottom - you have 3 wanted posters and 1 magenta rocket twice

tolkien7 said:
But I think you made a mistake at the bottom - you have 3 wanted posters and 1 magenta rocket twice
sorry for that LOL
it's one set of 3 wanted poster and 1 magenta rocket with the rest of stuff I offered.

tolkien7 said:
Sorry LOL you're right my mistake it's 3 wanted poster and 1 magenta rocket

Cpt. JackSpearow - is your offer of a clock in addition to your previous offer or a separate offer?

If anyone wants to add to his/her offer, it would be easier if you made a new post, listing the entire offer. Thanks.

1 Seagull Hat (tentative, thinking about another trade-- this trade might trump that one though...)
1 Black Ears
1 Gold Ears

1 x 2-star Fireworks
1 x 1-star Teleportation

2 Wanted Posters

If I have to take out the seagull hat (the signature item) would a In-Game Pirate Hat suffice? Just planning this all out...

Fireworks Queen is still in the lead, but I can't really tell what Cpt.JackSpearow is offering!

Well can I just tell you what I have? Because I don't really know what you want...

I have a skeleton chair, predictometer, bases, a red soldier, a green soldier, two pink wreaths, two piles of presents, two pink heart chairs, two red heart chairs, an Everest chair, super hero outfits, both Mickey ears, rare pins, and many of the Pirates things.

I think now I am crazy enough to offer you:

1x Stitch Box

Tell me if you want me to add...

ShadowKittyKat said:
I think now I am crazy enough to offer you:

1x Stitch Box

Tell me if you want me to add...

Are you sure? Because I will take it. But I want you to be really, really sure.

tolkien7 said:
Are you sure? Because I will take it. But I want you to be really, really sure.
Well since *someone else* added a skeleton chair, my new offer is:

1x Stitch Box
1x Skeleton Chair
1x Blue Mansion Chair

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Stitch box
Teleport Magic
2 Blue Rocking Chairs

Ugh... never mind. You are trying to get one for a friend, and I can't even get one for myself.

ShadowKittyKat said:
Ugh... never mind. You are trying to get one for a friend, and I can't even get one for myself.

GrapeWillow - I told you yes for Stitch and so it yes - just for Stitch. Yours if you want it. I am in my trade room now.

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
I offered all that and she still gets it?!?!
I think what you offered was a little too much.

Thank you for the trade, tolkien7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter