• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

tracking your flight

susie2

DIS Veteran
hi, dont know if this has been mentioned before but i am hooked on a site i was just told about, its called flightview.com and you can track your flight, you just put your airline code in and it tracks the flight, we are flying on vs15 in 8 weeks and have been watching it for the last couple of days, sadly it is going to be late leaving today though, i am also finding it is helping me as i get nervous flying but watching it take of and land every day shows me that i shouldnt get so worked up as they do this everyday lol, susie2

thanks for this - my mum is flying to Washington today so I can watch her flight!!:banana:

actually her flight says call airline - not sure why as its taken off ok??!!

Thanks for this - I'm sure DH will be interested to watch as DD and I jet across the Atlantic with BA in 2 weeks time! :thumbsup2

also try liveatc.net (i think as i am on the mobile now) there he can listen to the pilot announcing when tuned to orlando. If orlando international look for i.d. Kmco and sanford is ksfb. I followed vs075 or correctly vir075 in tonight with the traffic control and google via flightwise. There was some crosswinds on finals that was constantly mentioned on all approach aircraft, may have been a bumby ride in. Ba flights are often referred to as speedbird so look out for that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter