Track Fantasy Conceirge team

savage1117

Mouseketeer
Can we use this thread to keep track of the Concierge team on the Fantasy? I sail again 10/31/15 and would love to see Amanda, Tracey, and PJ. Who was there on your cruise? :)

This is a good thread to follow for knowledge of concierge staff. People generally know a few months in advance, it seems.

Good point. Perhaps you could turn this into such a thread? Click edit, then "go advanced" and edit your title to ask about Fantasy's concierge staff, then in the body of the initial message mention you'll be on Fantasy?

Could start a whole new ongoing thread! :)

I do have to say, though, that the other thread does mention the other ships because concierge staff go on vacations AND get switched around to other ships. When people find out about either one, they mention it, and therefore the other ships get mentioned.

We are going on the Jan 24th Fantasy cruise and our team is supposed to be PJ, Julia and Kemisha. I imagine they are all great but we have yet to sail Fantasy. We loved Anne Marie on the dream she was lovely!

We just got off Saturday. We had Kenisha Amanda and Julia. I believe Amanda leaves in 5 weeks. Not sure who will be replacing her. We are planning on going again December of 2016. Love love love the three we had. Totally fabulous!!!

We just got off Saturday. We had Kenisha Amanda and Julia. I believe Amanda leaves in 5 weeks. Not sure who will be replacing her. We are planning on going again December of 2016. Love love love the three we had. Totally fabulous!!!

PJ will replace Amanda

We are going on the Jan 24th Fantasy cruise and our team is supposed to be PJ, Julia and Kemisha. I imagine they are all great but we have yet to sail Fantasy. We loved Anne Marie on the dream she was lovely!

We had PJ, Julia and Kemisha this summer and they were fantastic. Julia and Kemisha made the best "Elsa and Anna" hot chocolate for my daughter every morning for breakfast.

We had PJ, Julia and Kemisha this summer and they were fantastic. Julia and Kemisha made the best "Elsa and Anna" hot chocolate for my daughter every morning for breakfast.
Amanda did the same for my DD too. I'm sure all the staff is great, but I really hope we have the same three castmembers.

We were there with you! Kemisha, Amanda and Julia were great. :)

FWIW, we just learned that for our sailing on the Fantasy on January 31, the concierge crew will be Kemisha, Julia and PJ. Have sailed with Kemisha and Julia before (and love them both) and are excited to meet the famous PJ, about whom we have read so much.

PJ is awesome. We had some hysterical laughs with him on deck in St. Maarten before we shoved off. I would guess we spent 15-20 minutes just hanging out on Deck 12, talking about life, the universe and everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter