• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

track and field

TalkisCheap

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering if anyone else does outdoor track and field?

I am totally obsessed with it and i do the shot put, high jump, long jump, 400, 800, 1500(summer track 3000)

my favorite events are the high jump and the 400....

GO RAMS! can't wait till the 8th!(meg - i FINALLY get YW back:lovestruc ;) )

Im doing it this spring for the first time. Practice doesnt start till the 22nd so i dont know how good i am at it or how much I'll like it...

We have our first meet tomorrow!!! I usually run in the 2 mile relay, then the 800 and sometimes the mile.

I've only been running for the past 3 years...before that I only did long jump and high jump. Ahhh, those were the easy days!!!

This will be my first year of track! I have had one week of practice so far. I really like it, I think I might run the 800 or maybe the mile.
I would like to run some relays too!

Woohoo! :bounce: i love track! i run the mile in about 6:15, trying to break 6:00. i like the 100m although i am average at it. 12- 13 seconds. i like the long jump though. last time i checked a barely broke 14 ft. :smooth: but i like track..i tried the discus, im horrible at it! lol :crazy: i got like 30 ft! lol heehehehehe..oh well.

Hey 6:15 is a really good mile time! :)

Just got back from a meet tonite actually.....Our team got 1st place!!! woo hoo!

I got first in my 800 too! I'm so excited!!! But I can't wait for outdoor season. Indoor tracks aren't good on the legs and times are usually a tad slower. :rolleyes:

I do baseball but I wouldn't be good at track even if I did try it. Anyways my schools first scrimage is today in track.

my middle schoolo doesn't have indoor track, and even if they did, i play basketball...

all your schooos start so early!! my school won't start for at least 2 weeks(swimming and wrestling is still going on)i'm so excited though

wow 6:15 is really good in the mile...better than me by a lot! my top mile time is 6:40 but you might be older than me...

high jump is my favorite but im not that good, last year i got 4th overall for all 11-12 in the state of maine...but now i have to jump against 14 year ikds and they're so much better than me!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter