Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Hi there Tracey,

How did WI go? Inquiring minds want to know. JK

I hope you have a great weekend.
Beth

Friday
Didnt make gym - it was a lovely sunny, warm day so decided to sit on the garden & have a can of cider instead!!! much to warm to work out!

Went to watch DH's friend in his band, it was a good night :)
EXCEPT i had 2 1/2 pints of cider, chip shop chips (fries) covered in cheese & mayo & a choc bar before i went to bed!!!

b/fast - cereal
lunch - 4 crisp breads, yogurt
dinner - baked potato with cheese on top & scampi
+ 2 1/2 pints of cider, chip shop chips (fries) covered in cheese & mayo & a choc bar :sad2:

Saturday
woke up feeling like a whale!
b/fast - non
lunch - 4 crisp breads, yogurt
dinner -
Went to DB's to watch his Bangkok video, Remember my neice was in the world transplant games their, she was in 5 events & won a medal for every event - 1 bronze, 3 silvers & 1 gold :banana:
And England won the ocerall competition too :cool1:

At DB's i had 3 glasses of wine & some pringles.
Got home about 9.30pm & i was starving so i had a toasted cheese sandwich.

Went shopping with DH in the morning i bought a pair of shoes (on top of the 4 pairs... yes 4!! i bought Monday!) a dress, a skirt & a top :sad2:
I need to control my spending - any suggestions???

Sunday
Went to gym :thumbsup2
Had a good workout :)
b/fast - cereal
lunch - wholemeal pasta with Tuna & tomato & cheese on top
dinner - having a crusty cheese & ham roll
watching a movie tonight so no doubt with my rubbish will power i'll have some chocolate too!

We are thinking of moving house!
We have on street parking here & its getting a nightmare to park our car near our house as so many other homes have 2, 3 even 4 cars!!!
Also we have some flats at the back of our house & some Polish girls have moved in & there seems to be loads of boys there parking their cars & playing music really loud & reving engines!
On DD's b/day it was terrible, DH called the police & basically they dont want to know - say theres nothing they can do!!!
Gary got up at 3am this morning & the music was still blaring :sad2:

So we went to look at a lovely house today & are off to see about mortgages tomorrow, we will be paying a lot more if we move, but at least my spending would improve & my money would go on something worthwhile! If we do move next years vacation will be the last for a long time :(
Do we move or stay put & have more money & holidays???

Hi Tracey, sounds like you had a fun weekend! Bummer about your new noisy neighbors. Why don't you blast your own music around 6:00 a.m. some Sunday morning and see how they like being disturbed? Very annoying! No advice about house vs. travelling. Can you compromise and buy a smaller, cheaper house and still travel some? Your home is very important but so is vacation! As you say, its a good investment, good luck with the decision!

That is awesome about your niece, she must be quite a young lady! Congrats to her and all of you!:thumbsup2

Sounds like you had a great weekend, Tracey!:cool1: I'm sorry to hear about the new neighbors. :( I hope that they either stop being a pain in the you-know-what or that you and Gary can find a new house that is affordable, in a good location, and will still allow you to travel.:goodvibes Sending lots of :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: your way.

Congratulations to your niece and her entire team! I bet everyone is so proud of them!:grouphug:

I hope you have a great Tuesday, Tracey!:hug:

That's so exciting about maybe moving (of course, noisy neighbors suck, but buying a house is always an adventure!). We said we wouldn't travel as much once we bought our house, but, well, we do it anyway :lmao:

That is SO cool about your niece, and yeah :cheer2: for England. They actually had a pretty good showing at the Track and Field World Champs 2 weeks ago too. I think the British love to go fast :rotfl:

Hi there Tracey,

How did WI go? Inquiring minds want to know. JK

I hope you have a great weekend.
Beth

sorry Beth i wasnt ignoring you! just forgot about WI!!!
well no change - as usual, still a couple of holiday pounds on, but i'm not stressing over it.

Monday
b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & chk roll, yogurt, banana, small muffin bar
dinner - baked potato with chk, bacon & cheese filler on top

went to see the mortgage guy & suprise......yes their willing to lend us £100,000!
went to look at another house, but didnt like it - it just made me like the one i saw on sunday even more!
going to look at 2 houses on Thursday, but i think i wont like them as much as the 1st house! which by the way is too much!!! :sad2:
i think we will end up staying put, DH is talking about borrowing extra on our existing mortgage so we can do what we want to this house, & long story but we would end up £20,000 -£30,000 better off in 9 years.
AND he says if we do that we can renew our wedding vows on DCL on our
10th anniversary:cool1:
i'm sold ;) nothing like planning well in advance!

Tuesday
b/fast - croissant
lunch - cheese & chk roll, yogurt, banana, small muffin bar
dinner - cajun chk, red pepper, sweetcorn, cheese & red onion tortillas

nothing much else to report!
gym tomorrow
ta taa :goodvibes

AND he says if we do that we can renew our wedding vows on DCL on our
10th anniversary:cool1:
i'm sold ;) nothing like planning well in advance!

That man knows the way to make a Disney fan happy! :goodvibes I think I'd take that deal too.

Maybe you should call the police back and talk to someone higher on the chain. It's not right that anyone can cause a ruckus at all hours and not be reprimanded.

A Disney Cruise Line vow renewal sounds fantastic to me! I still dream about our DCL vacation of a year ago, you would love it. They have a drink of the day, whats not to love?;)

No change on the scale is actually good news. So celebrate that. Those two vacation pounds will go away shortly I am sure. It sounds like you are doing well with food and the gym tomorrow sounds good too.

Hope you are having a great evening!

Hi Tracey,

I love house hunting. I'm odd, I know. It just always gives me ideas of what I can do in my home. Whatever decision you guys make, Good Luck. Sorry to hear about nasty neighbors.

Keep up the great work,
Beth

Good luck house hunting.

I really haven't talked about this, but my DH and I used to go to open houses just to see other homes similar to ours to help give us ideas. We are only on our second house, and I am planning on it being our last, yet it was fun to go around and look. My MIL was a relator, and so that was some of the appeal there as well.

Well girl, have a great weekend. I plan on working sat and sun, but tomorrow going to MIL to celebrate my 9th anniversary of my 37th birthday! lol
I know, it drives me crazy to think I am going to be 46, so 37 sound just a bit better, especially since I still only have an 11 yr old child!

Take care and have a great weekend

The picture in my siggy is my son at his dorm house. It is the largest public school dorm in the US, with oner 1,200 students. Cool. And noisey!

Wendy

Hi Tracey, hope today was a good one for you and that the house hunting thing is going well. Happy weekend (almost at least)!

sorry ive been missing guys!!
Where has the time gone??? Its a pain cos i cant get on the Dis at work as its a blocked site :(
Heres what i can remember of my week!
Wednesday
went to gym - but really struggled, ended up walking most of TM.
Remeber the homocide detective officer guy that always talked to me?
Well saw him for the 1st time in ages, i told him about the noise problems we are having with the Polish ravers! He said he would send someone round :thumbsup2 i just need to let him know the address.
food good

Thursday
Felt really tired & haevy after the gym!
Went to look at 2 houses i loved one of them, but DH & DD not so keen :(
It was like going back in time inside it - belonged to an old lady who had died in hospital, but it looked like she just popped out to the shop! photos everywhere, money on dresser - very odd, the house was very old fashioned it had the old 70's tiling in the bathroom the same as we had when i was little!! But i loved it! Needs lots spending on it though & thats what put DH off!
Couldnt get to sleep till 1am!

Friday
didnt go to gym as i felt sooo tired!
ended up in tears worrying about the house & it was 3 years today we buried my grandma :sad1:
b/fast - cereal
lunch - salad
dinner - fish & chips & chocolate :sad2:

Saturday
woke up at 6.30am :(
went out for a picnic, then went to look at a new build 3 bed semi detached house. Really liked it AND DH & DD liked it too!
Its smaller than our house but has an extra bedroom, & is just nice & cute - would be nice to de-clutter!!
Having our house valued next Tuesday
b/fast - non
lunch - picnic - cheese & pastrami sandwich, yougurt, crisps (chips), choc bar
dinner - went out for dinner with DH - nachos, lasagne & fries & 1 piece of garlic bread, i glass of cider!!

Sunday
didnt go to gym still feeling horrible & when i wake up my legs ache!
I think i just need a bit of a rest, my sleeping patterns are all over the place & i'm not good when i dont get my 8 hours!!
Took a friend to see the new build house - she liked it too & i still did!
spent the day cleaning & tidying the house ready for the valuation!

b/fast - non
lunch - Thai chk noodle soup, 1 slice of bread
dinner - 4 crispbreads, yogurt, muffin

I'm comfort eating a lot because i feel so tired & depressed - need to sort this out!
Sorry its a long one, i'll try to keep up next week!

Hi Tracey,

Wow, you've really jumped into the househunting. That is awesome. I hope you find the perfect one.

I think part of the comfort eating/depression is the transition into fall. Let yourself adjust. It will come.

Take care of yourself.
Beth

Tracey, house hunting is one of the most stressful things you can go through! No wonder you aren't sleeping, just do the best you can. It will work out just the way its supposed to and I know you'll find the perfect home for all three of you!:hug:

I so understand about your sadness on the day of your grandma's death. I always feel the same way each June 7 and January 17th, the respective days I lost my own grannies. They mean so much to us! She was a lucky woman to have a granddaughter that loves her so much still.

And I knew that detective would come in handy! Tell him to make those girls shut up. See how your working out has enhanced your life overall? You are lucky, all I see at the gym are little old ladies, no handsome detectives!:lmao:

Hang in there!

Tracey,

Greetings from the Bluegrass State of Kentucky! Hope things go well in your house hunting.

Dax

Beth - i think your definatly right!! it must be the weather, its turned really cold here this week & i'm craving junk/comfort food!!!

Amy - house hunting IS stressful - especially with a DH who cant make his mind up what he wants!!!
Thanks for the comforting words about my grandma :hug: i really really miss her :(

Dax - great to 'hear' from you, oh how i'd love to see Kentucky one day!!

Monday - work, no gym!!

b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & ham roll, yogurt, cake bar
dinner - steak & fries with onion rings, tomato, mushrooms & gravy, pineapple & icecream :rolleyes1 i did say i was comfort eating!!

Tuesday - work, no gym :sad2:
b/fast - cereal
dinner - lemon sole, lemon cous cous, cheesy potatoes, 4 chocolates

Wednesday - work - was supposed to go to gym - but just not got any energy!!!!
Working with kids that have such a low ability can sometimes be draining!!!
how can you teach new division stratagies to a 9 yr old that doesnt know & cant count on their 2 x tables??? and who doesnt know how many digits are in a number that is in the hundreds??? Arghhhhhhh
Had our house valued - came out £10,000 less than we hoped!! Having someone else out on Friday,
did some sums at home & it doesnt look like we can afford to move right now :sad2:

b/fast - cereal
dinner - chk curry

off to eat an ice cream now.....need to get on track & exercise!!!!

Tracey, no wonder you don't have the energy to work out. I am telling you, every time we buy a house I swear its the last time because of the stress! Its good you are getting another opinion on the value of your current house. If it doesn't work out now, it might sooner than you think. Just hang in there. The kids you work with are very lucky to have you! Do your best, the working out will be easy to resume when the time is right!

Thanks Amy :hug:
Had a massage at work today - that made me feel better :goodvibes
The nightmare numeracy continues...teachers have decided to go right back to basics with whole class.....which is what i did with my group yesterday!!!

Thursday
b/fast - cereal
snack - hot choc drink, small cake bar
lunch - chk salad, yogurt
dinner - no idea yet!!

pay day tomorrow :banana:

Hi Tracey, glad you got a massage, what a good de stresser that always is! I hope things at work continue to improve, I wish my daughter had somebody like you to work with her! Your food looked good today, what was at dinner? I had chocolate cake! Hope you fared better (but it was very good ;) ).

Payday and Friday, always a winner!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter