Tracey's wedding weight loss attempt (comments welcome & needed!!)

Copied from google, since I had to look up the meaning myself...:laughing:

Labor Day is a United States federal holiday that takes place on the first Monday in September. The holiday began in 1882, originating from a desire by the Central Labor Union to create a day off for the "working man". It is still celebrated mainly as a day of rest and marks the symbolic end of summer for many.

Basically we get the day off, because we work. :rotfl: (I'm not picky, I'll take it!)

Enjoy the weekend!

Ahhh we have something similiar here we call them 'bank holidays' the last one was last Monday, we also have 2 in May.

Had a good night out, resisted chip shop & pizza but i had a bag of cheese & onion crisps in the pub, then 2 slices of toast when i got in AND then i sat in bed eating a chocolate bar!! would i have been better off just having the chips (fries)??? I always get really hungry when i have a drink!!!
(had the vegggies pizza for dinner)

Sunday
went to gym :thumbsup2

b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & onion omlette thingy with potato in it too!!!
dinner - not had yet - proberbly cheese & ham roll!

Kim i tried your method on the tm today & covered up the display - it went loads quicker!!! thanks :)

hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

Copied from google, since I had to look up the meaning myself...:laughing:

Labor Day is a United States federal holiday that takes place on the first Monday in September. The holiday began in 1882, originating from a desire by the Central Labor Union to create a day off for the "working man". It is still celebrated mainly as a day of rest and marks the symbolic end of summer for many.

Basically we get the day off, because we work. :rotfl: (I'm not picky, I'll take it!)

Enjoy the weekend!

Ahhh we have something similiar here we call them 'bank holidays' the last one was last Monday, we also have 2 in May.

Had a good night out, resisted chip shop & pizza but i had a bag of cheese & onion crisps in the pub, then 2 slices of toast when i got in AND then i sat in bed eating a chocolate bar!! would i have been better off just having the chips (fries)??? I always get really hungry when i have a drink!!!
(had the vegggies pizza for dinner)

Sunday
went to gym :thumbsup2

b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & onion omlette thingy with potato in it too!!!
dinner - not had yet - proberbly cheese & ham roll!

Kim i tried your method on the tm today & covered up the display - it went loads quicker!!! thanks :)

hope everyone has had a good weekend :)

That's SO great!! :woohoo: Every little trick helps, right?

Glad you had a fun night out. We have a barbeque today and another one tomorrow to go to. :thumbsup2

Hey Tracey!

The postcard came!:banana: The girls were so excited to receive it! Thank you so much for sending it out to us. I really appreciate your kindness and for thinking of us.:hug:

Great job at the gym! When I used to workout at the gym, I would cover up the monitor on the Stairmaster with my towel and it made time go by faster too.:goodvibes

Hope you have a great Monday! Thanks again for the postcard!:hug:

yay - soo glad the post card came Tracy :)

Monday
Back to work :(
Got some very sad news too, a teacher who was expecting her 1st baby next month, gave birth early last week to a little girl (weighing 3lb's) due to eclampsia??? & the baby died yesterday :sad1:
Kinda puts life & my moans in perspective!

b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & ham roll, yogurt
dinner - spagetti bolognese,lots of choccies from a box bought for me from a child in school when we broke up for summer - yes they've been in my fridge 6 weeks!!!!
Ate the other half box of chocolates last night :sad2:

Watched Room 1408 - scary :eek: DH had to go to the toilet with me when we got home cos i was too scared!!!

got to go DD moaning!!!
Will catch up with journals tomorrow :)

Hi Tracey,

I am soo sorry to hear about your friend and her child. I will send some prayers for the family.

Too funny about you being so scared that DH had to go into the bathroom with you. I must rent that movie. It sounds right up my alley.

Have a good one,
Beth

Hello Tracey!

Such wonderful pics of the birthday bash. Also, so sorry about your friend. I am sending wonderful thoughts and good wishes for the entire family.

Well, the princess pics are not digital and I will have to find a way to make them that way. It would be just so easy if DS hadn't taken his scanner with him to school. Well, I guess he will need it a college! So, you will just have to see a pic of him in his dorm lobby.

DD was so excited to go to school today. I was so glad, since it makes it so much easier to get her started.

Hope the weather is better for you. We are still wishing for rain here.

Have a great week!

Wendy

Wow, Tracey! I just had a minute to catch up and I took a look at your pix. You look fabulous and that place looks like heaven on earth!
I am so glad you had a great time!
Happy belated birthday to Leanne!
I am so sorry to hear about your colleague's loss. That poor family.
BTW, I thought of you and your awesome discipline at the gym when I signed up for 2 classes at my gym. Now I have to actually try to get to them! ;)

just a quickie cos i've got a cup of tea going cold downstairs!!
Tuesday
b/fast - cereal
lunch - chk salad, yogurt
dinner - baked potato with tuna/chilli pasta & cheese

Cam - great to ''see'' you, get to those classes you'll be glad you did ;)
Wendy - how about taking a pic of the disposable pic with a digital camera????
Beth - your a true wish buddie :) Let me know if you watch the movie 1408 - would like another opinion!!

Thanks all for the kind words for my work collegue - much appreciated your stars :grouphug:

One mustn't let one's tea get cold. It just isn't done. My Grandmother was a VERY PROPER Englishwoman. She would be scandalized! JK, but my DGD was an uptight proper woman. I never saw her smile.

I hope you had a fantastic day. I think I may save the movie for October. It sounds perfect for Halloween.

Take care,
Beth

Oh Tracey...I'm so sorry to hear about your colleague's loss. :sad1: We'll keep her in our prayers.:hug:

That movies sounds so scary!:scared1: I don't think I can watch it.:sad2: I'd probably have nightmares for weeks!

I hope you're having a good week so far.:hug:

Oh that is so sad about your teacher's baby. What a tragic loss, it does indeed put life into perspective. I know you will be a good friend to her cause thats how you are. Ds loves Stephen King and wants to go see Room 1408. I may have to give that one a try, I love a scary flick (as long as its not some serial killer type thing). Drinking makes me hungry too! The more I drink, the more I eat, the more fun I have! I did read something about alcohol affecting your blood sugar to the point of making you think you are starving even when you are not. Oh well, we do the best we can!

Hope your week continues to go well, keep up the good work!

I loved the short story that 1408 is based on (Stephen King) but I really can't watch scary movies--I get all freak out :lmao:

It sounds like the week is moving right along. BTW, loved the squirrel pictures...adventures in wildlife! Have a great thursday :)

One mustn't let one's tea get cold. It just isn't done. My Grandmother was a VERY PROPER Englishwoman. She would be scandalized! JK, but my DGD was an uptight proper woman. I never saw her smile.
Beth

Trust me Beth i am not at all proper or posh & do not talk like that! :lmao:
Do like my cuppa though ;)

Wednesday
b/fast - cereal
lunch - cheese & ham roll, yogurt, a few pringles with dip, small peice of cake - yep back at work & another b/day!!
dinner - ham, cheese, mushroom & tomato omlette, small ice cream]

Went to gym :thumbsup2

Thursday
b/fast - cereal
lunch - chk salad, yogurt, one chocolate (leaving prezzy from collegue)
dinner - sweetcorn, cheese & bacon pasta bake

I'm loving work at the moment - now i'm not working with that funny, slave driving teacher...remember her???
The new teacher i'm with is sooo laid back & the block i'm in has everything near by - photocopier, printer, toilet, fridge & most important a kettle :)
I used to have to walk half way across school before!
AND i get finished on time :goodvibes

Oh & for those of you contemplating room 1408 - its NOT gory you know blood & guts stuff, (dont like that)
it makes you jump & keeps you in suspense & then you are not sure whats happening or whats real anymore...i'm not a horrow fan, but this was good!

Off to gym tomorrow & we're going to watch DH's friend play in his rock & roll band, so wont get online. also WI gulp...forgot to add i'd gained a couple of lb's at last weeks WI :rolleyes1
so i'll ''see ya'' saturday all being well!

Wow, girl. Lots going on!

I'm glad you're with a bette teacher now. That makes all the difference in the world. And what a great feeling to like your job! :thumbsup2

So sorry for your co-worker. :guilty: What a sad thing.

Hey Tracey, good luck on your weigh in tomorrow! I am betting the scale will have some good news for you. You are doing really well with your exercise (you really rock on that one, I am impressed!) and your food looks good. You did very well at the work birthday thing. A few Pringles with a bit of dip never hurt anyone! Tomorrow is Friday, again good luck on the scale!

Hey Tracey,

:wizard: for your WI. It may surprise you and be a loss. Amy is right. You do rock the workouts.

I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying work again. We spend so much time there, we better like it.

I was just being a smart#&% with the tea thing. I had a flashback to being 5yo, w/grandmother yelling at me.;) I will share what the nutritionist said in my journal a bit later today. I need to get it organized. This is assuming the boards are cooperating.

Have a great time at the concert tonight. That should be fun.

Have a great weekend,
Beth

Hi Tracey,

I am so glad to hear that work is going so well for you this year.:goodvibes Let's hear it for the new teacher!:cheer2: Woohoo!:woohoo:

It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. :cool1:

Sending :wizard: for weigh-in today.

Have a great weekend!:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter