TraceyH at DU is Awesome!!

Juls2989

Mouseketeer
I am super impressed! I received a pin in the mail with my Castaway Club numbers. After doing some research, we decided to book and really wanted a specific room. I sent Tracey an e-mail and DCL said there wasn't any pin's available.But after getting more info from me and finally getting someone who knew about it ..we are booked on our second cruise with the room we wanted!! :cool1: Very fast and helpful!!

I am super impressed! I received a pin in the mail with my Castaway Club numbers. After doing some research, we decided to book and really wanted a specific room. I sent Tracey an e-mail and DCL said there wasn't any pin's available.But after getting more info from me and finally getting someone who knew about it ..we are booked on our second cruise with the room we wanted!! :cool1: Very fast and helpful!!

When did you receive the pin? Can I ask what the discount was?

I am so envious!

I got a pin today for the resorts at WDW, but I would LOVE one for DCL!

We were on the Dec9th,2010 cruise and we didn't re-book on board. So,
we got a thank-you with our Castaway Cay #'s and a pin that said Welcome Back Aboard for 10% off a cruise booked by 2/16/11 for a cruise in 2011 and 2012 excluding the Dream sailing 1/26/11 and the Fantasy sailing 4/14/12.
We booked the June 16th 2012 Eastern on the Fantasy and we are soo excited.
Here's to hoping you get one too!:goodvibes

Do you have her contact info?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter