TR w/4000+ Pics/Disney on Ice w/184 Pics!!

I will......a little closer to our trip. I got an email back from the chef & he gave me his phone number to call vs conversing back & forth on email. I will do that this week.

I will......a little closer to our trip. I got an email back from the chef & he gave me his phone number to call vs conversing back & forth on email. I will do that this week.

That's great and it is easier sometimes to talk to people.

So since this is in the early planning stages I have gone online & requested travel info from a number of places & have started seeing them trickle in. This is always exciting for me....even if its on stuff I already know. Something about getting a new vacation planner just gets you excited!!! We also are wanting to check out some new things, so getting those travel guides will be very helpful in plotting a course.

Also love getting the Birmbaum's Disneyland book for the year we are traveling in. I'll also look for a new book when I get this one....always looking for more information on stuff.

I'm an uber planner....but I'm ok with that!!! :yay:

Our biggest concerns still sit with our twins that will be 3 this summer. Michayla is PDD-NOS (Autism Spectrum) & tends to want to be left alone to do her own thing. Taking her into the big wonderful world tends to stress her out. Her twin, Shyann has a number of sensory issues & hates having her routine broken......so we will have to play things by ear once we get there.
Still looking for advice from parents that have done this successfully for any tips, etc.

Hey Laurie! I'm on board for you PTR - looks like it is going to be quite the adventure! How great that you are going to get to go back down so soon :goodvibes

Hey Laurie! I'm on board for you PTR - looks like it is going to be quite the adventure! How great that you are going to get to go back down so soon :goodvibes

We've gone the last 2 spring breaks, but looking forward to going during the summer when everything is up & running!!
Glad you'll be joining in!!

Michayla had her MRI yesterday & it looked normal.....so HOORAY!!! We had some concerns knowing a biological sibling had a "wrinkle" down his brain. Long day yesterday, but very good news today!!

We've gone the last 2 spring breaks, but looking forward to going during the summer when everything is up & running!!
Glad you'll be joining in!!

Michayla had her MRI yesterday & it looked normal.....so HOORAY!!! We had some concerns knowing a biological sibling had a "wrinkle" down his brain. Long day yesterday, but very good news today!!

Thank God. :angel:

I was reading in my Birnbaum that I got today and there is a reference to disabilities in it. They advice that any question or concerns you have can be addressed by guest services at 714-781-7290. I hope that helps.

I was reading in my Birnbaum that I got today and there is a reference to disabilities in it. They advice that any question or concerns you have can be addressed by guest services at 714-781-7290. I hope that helps.

Thanx Michelle!!!! I'm noting that number down!!!!! :hug:

So as I knew would happen.....we have a major kink!!!

Tyler came home from work today & informed me that his work won't let him miss 2 weeks.....one week only! This is a problem!!! With us driving from Salem, we would spend 2 days driving down, 3 days at the park & 2 days driving home.........really would not be worth it. We're hoping to spread out his time off to 12 days & would weed out the extras we had planned. The way it maps out he would miss 7 days of work during that period....so fingers crossed they will go for this. This would change our dates to July 24 thru Aug 4. Very doable & would be a lot cheaper too!!!

So as I knew would happen.....we have a major kink!!!

Tyler came home from work today & informed me that his work won't let him miss 2 weeks.....one week only! This is a problem!!! With us driving from Salem, we would spend 2 days driving down, 3 days at the park & 2 days driving home.........really would not be worth it. We're hoping to spread out his time off to 12 days & would weed out the extras we had planned. The way it maps out he would miss 7 days of work during that period....so fingers crossed they will go for this. This would change our dates to July 24 thru Aug 4. Very doable & would be a lot cheaper too!!!

What about Tyler flying down to join you and flying home? Then he could spend more time down there and it cuts your stress.:hug:

What about Tyler flying down to join you and flying home? Then he could spend more time down there and it cuts your stress.:hug:

We thought about that.....but he'd miss out on all the fun in traveling in the car with 8 other people, babies crying & kids whining!!! :rotfl2:

We thought about that.....but he'd miss out on all the fun in traveling in the car with 8 other people, babies crying & kids whining!!! :rotfl2:

Goodness knows he certainly wouldn't want to miss out on that, I mean goodness knows we all love to deal with all of that.:rotfl:

So while the planning is slow at the moment.....thought I'd put up a couple of my favorite pics from our trip last March......enjoy!!

046.jpg

219.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

069.jpg

020.jpg

025.jpg

236.jpg

270.jpg

253.jpg

270-1.jpg

012.jpg

187.jpg

127.jpg

So there's just a few of the 1800 pics we took......... Who doesn't love Disney photos?!! LOL

Tyler's bosses wife is for our travel plans....now she just needs to convince her hubby to let Ty off for those 7 days of work.....the way it works out...that would give us 12 days total for travel & play!!!

Hope to hear mid week......they're in San Diego until Tuesday (funny, because this is part of the trip we'll be giving up for shortening our original plans.....)

So now we'll wait......... :surfweb:

Hey one more thing.....just realized that AP holders get a 20% off at HoJo's, so that is what we will be doing!!! Can't wait.....never stayed there before & the discount really makes a big difference when looking at 9 nights!!!! Booking direct with them, I can request 2 rooms side by side (or adjoining) & they'd be the premium rooms facing Disney. Getting excited to make those resies!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter