TR June 2016 Uluru, A Spur of the Moment - Homeward Bound and end of TR on Day 8; 02/25

I thought I had commented on the rainy day, but I guess not. Glad to see you back and wrapping this up before you head out on you DISers trip. As always, beautiful photos and the one that struck me was the family photo. Your DS is taller than both of you now!

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for reading along!

Yes, I thought I better wrap this trip up before the Shanghai and Hong Kong one. With the craziness of real life, I don't think I can juggle multiple TR

Yes. DS is taller than both of us. But I think that's about as tall as he's going to get. Poor him drew the genetic short straw with us as his parents! :lmao:

Hope life is treating you kindly at your end!

Wow, that is quite an achievement.

I know, right? I would have sworn that I would have missed a couple of mornings!

It may not have been a sunrise, but I think this photo is stunning.

Thanks! It was worth it, then.

That was cutting things a little fine.

::yes::

We tried a few times before but it never quite worked out for us.

Thanks for sharing. I really enjoyed reading along.

Thanks for reading along. I really appreciate it.

I can't wait to hear all about this.

I just started a PTR. ;)

https://www.disboards.com/threads/s...land-march-17-–-a-new-ptr-hope-02-26.3581525/

In the meantime, I will have to find your Blue Mountains trip report again. Our plans for our upcoming cruise have changed slightly and we are now doing a day trip to the Blue Mountains.

Here it is.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/i...d-the-blue-mountains-tr-complete-284.3299907/

Loved following along with you and the boys. Your pictures are amazing! Such an Eye!! I almost hate for this one to be over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter