TR - A Gregarious Ghostly Gallivant - Final Thoughts Finally Posted!

I see you have to make your shirts, too. :)

With the Jack ones, do you think a dark shirt or a white shirt would work better?

Lucky, having everyone off on Friday...

I see you have to make your shirts, too. :)

With the Jack ones, do you think a dark shirt or a white shirt would work better?

Lucky, having everyone off on Friday...

Yup, meant to have them done by now but procrastinated on picking up the t-shirts. I think the jack one as it is would be better on white. If you want to do it on black let me know and I'll turn the white background into transparent so only the head and the lettering will print ;)

Yes, I had initially thought I was the only one with Friday off, but now everyone except my wife has it off :rolleyes1

Ooh, could you? I'm such a newbie with this transfer stuff, and I'd pictured it on a black shirt (and both of the guys have old black shirts, LOL).

Then I started reading a thread about dark shirt transfers, but I got to thinking that since Jack is white, if I do it with a dark shirt transfer with that specific paper, it might just make the whole thing black! Whoops!

Will I have to flip the picture for the light transfer paper, if you make things transparent? Obviously I need some hand-holding here, LOL. No worries if you can't talk me through, of course. :)

I really do need to get out to get the transfer paper, and maybe some self-laminating papers for some other things I want to print out. :)

Oh I know - I was worried but now everyone is well!!!! Just gotta keep 'em that way for another week and a half so we can enjoy the vacation.

Packed??? Uhhh, I've brought the suitcases in :lmao: We have to do a BUNCH of laundry and make 1 or 2 (or 12) runs to the store to get last minute stuff.

I have a reasonably refined list and Friday - Sunday to get it all done. Here's to hoping it doesn't end up being the last-minute blitz that it usually ends up being :laughing:

Thank you - we're so very happy that she has bounced back so well. She's even pretty much caught up on her homework already :thumbsup2

And all 3 kids have their list of assignments to do while at DLR ...all 3 have to do a journal. The kicker is that they all know what a fanatical TR maker I am so I think they plan on leaning heavily on my notes to fill in their stories :rotfl2:

Whoohoo! Welcome aboard!!! :goodvibes You're here just in time for the really fun part :woohoo:

oh that sounds like an awesomely easy assignment whether they copy your notes or not. :goodvibes

Sounds like you have a lot left to do but I have faith that you can do it all. Especially with everyone home on Friday to help you out. And yay Roxy for finding that guy's phone #. Hope you get your hat before you leave.

Just jumping on board! Sounds like you have things under control. Glad to hear your family is well. Oh and Im sorry but I really doubt (if you are anything like myself) that you guys will get sleep on Sunday. hahaha That is never the case with me on the night before leaving!

Can't wait to read all about your trip upon your return! Have a Magical blast!

Well glad you have suitcases out at least :laughing:

Seriously, love last minute stuff. So much fun :cool1:

Just checking in as was not sure if you were leaving tomorrow, I Could not remmeber

Are you leaving Monday morning?

Ooh, could you? I'm such a newbie with this transfer stuff, and I'd pictured it on a black shirt (and both of the guys have old black shirts, LOL).

Then I started reading a thread about dark shirt transfers, but I got to thinking that since Jack is white, if I do it with a dark shirt transfer with that specific paper, it might just make the whole thing black! Whoops!

Will I have to flip the picture for the light transfer paper, if you make things transparent? Obviously I need some hand-holding here, LOL. No worries if you can't talk me through, of course. :)

I really do need to get out to get the transfer paper, and maybe some self-laminating papers for some other things I want to print out. :)

I have done the transparent and sent you links, but I'm not sure if it saved right when I converted it to a .jpg. I haven't had time to check it myself. I'll try and find some time this evening. Oh, and yes - as far as I know you'll need to reverse the image for printing for it to apply properly. The packet of transfer paper will have specific instructions.

oh that sounds like an awesomely easy assignment whether they copy your notes or not. :goodvibes

Sounds like you have a lot left to do but I have faith that you can do it all. Especially with everyone home on Friday to help you out. And yay Roxy for finding that guy's phone #. Hope you get your hat before you leave.

Yeah, they'll all be leaning on my TR ;) We're getting through stuff - hoping to have it all done and back out the door right now.

Just jumping on board! Sounds like you have things under control. Glad to hear your family is well. Oh and Im sorry but I really doubt (if you are anything like myself) that you guys will get sleep on Sunday. hahaha That is never the case with me on the night before leaving!

Can't wait to read all about your trip upon your return! Have a Magical blast!

Glad to have you aboard - will post more tomorrow!

Well glad you have suitcases out at least :laughing:

Seriously, love last minute stuff. So much fun :cool1:

Just checking in as was not sure if you were leaving tomorrow, I Could not remmeber

Are you leaving Monday morning?

Yup, leaving on Monday ...eeeaaarrrrlllyyyyy on Monday :headache: Heading out to get some more last minute stuff. Y'all take care! :goodvibes:grouphug:

HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE ALL IT WHEN U GET HOME

:wizard:

ONE MORE SLEEP!! I hope you guys have a safe trip and a GREAT time. Looking fwd to hearing all abt it when you get back.

You are in the home stretch!!! I'll bet you are busy today! Just wanted to drop by and say ...

:cool1: HAVE A MAGICAL TIME!!! :cool1:

Thank you! Doing the last minute stuff right now :goodvibes

HAVE A SPOOKTACULAR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR AND SEE ALL IT WHEN U GET HOME

:wizard:

Thank you too Sharky - I'm sure I'll have some great stories to tell :laughing:

ONE MORE SLEEP!! I hope you guys have a safe trip and a GREAT time. Looking fwd to hearing all abt it when you get back.

Yup, if we can sleep - lol. Thank you Carla :)

Sounds exciting. I'm gonna be waiting for the TR when you get home!

Oh yeah, and if I know me I'll be starting the TR from down there :laughing:

I hope you all have a wonderful time. And I look forward to reading your trip report and the pictures.:goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about your trip, especially the trick or treat party. I would love to hear your take on the festivities.

Well I will have a colorful TR for sure - starting with a medical emergency landing in SAC for a passenger that passed out and was unresponsive. The rain hasn't been too bad but I have been fighting a cold and Roxy is starting to come down with one, so we are tag-teaming taking the kids to the parks. The good news is that starting tomorrow the weather will be nice and SUNNY!!!! Just in time for the Trick or Treat party :woohoo:

Well I will have a colorful TR for sure - starting with a medical emergency landing in SAC for a passenger that passed out and was unresponsive. The rain hasn't been too bad but I have been fighting a cold and Roxy is starting to come down with one, so we are tag-teaming taking the kids to the parks. The good news is that starting tomorrow the weather will be nice and SUNNY!!!! Just in time for the Trick or Treat party :woohoo:

How awful with the flight. I hope that person was okay. That sucks that you and Roxy are both sick. I hope you both feel better before the trip is over, the last time we stayed at the Disneyland Hotel I was sick as a dog. It is a nice place to be when you are sick, all Disneyland TV all the time.:goodvibes I am glad the weather is clearing up, and I hope the rest of your trip is wonderful.

Hey Mustard

I hope that poor person is okay

Sorry you both have colds

Hope the sunny weather coming in makes you all feel better

Have fun :woohoo:

oh my that sounds awful Mike! Sorry to hear about all the rain and sickies. I'm glad to hear that it will clear up (the rain) for tomorrow's party. I hope you guys have fun despite the colds.

hmmmm when are you guys coming back? I can't remember. Hope the flight back isn't as eventful as the one over there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter