TPA October Car Rental

gcarney

Mouseketeer
Since 99% of the people traveling to Orlando are flying INTO Orlando, the coupon codes and car rental discussions are pretty specific to that area. As we know sometimes coupons work for only certain airports etc., so I would like to ask -

Anybody have a coupon code for a rental at TPA.

We will be four adults and a 10 month old, so we are looking full sized SUV or Mini Van. Right now, we have reserved a mini van through BJ's for Dollar for $486. This is for, October 18-25 (8 day rental as we land at 10am on the 18th and fly out at 8pm on the 25th).

If anybody has any codes to do better, we want rental companies in the airport only as it would be way to much work to lug the baby, carriage and luggage on and off the shuttle etc, we would REALLY appreciate it.

We also have friends who are traveling with us that need a full sized rental, codes for that would be AWESOME too!

Gee that seems high. I haven't seen any code or specials on yet for Oct. I've been getting for early Sept right now. I have a full size for Sanford for $286 the week. I'll keep watching and hoping.

I know there are codes for AA, Costco, and others. I signed up for email specials on the rental sites and Orbitz, etc. they have codes for Florida rentals, but nothing so far to my dates.

Did you ever consider a full size and hope for a coupon for free upgrade? We used a full size and noticed the truck space was huge and wide back seat.

It hasn't gotten any lower. This is the lowest price anywhere. Every other place has it at no less than $1400. I'll stick with my price.

TPA was our airport choice this past September.

I was able to use the same coupons & codes for TPA or MCO.

I used ALAMO and my 9 day price was about $35.00 more than if I had rented
at MCO (Orlando).

The price continued to drop up until about a week before my travel dates.

TPA was our airport choice this past September.

I was able to use the same coupons & codes for TPA or MCO.

I used ALAMO and my 9 day price was about $35.00 more than if I had rented
at MCO (Orlando).

The price continued to drop up until about a week before my travel dates.

I can't find an ALAMO code to work to save my life, but that is okay. I am BJ's wholesale club member and through them I found a mini van for 8 day rental for a total of $408.02 which includes the taxes. I've gone down almost $80. Now my goal is under $400 :) P.S. All the other car companies, including Dollar - not going though BJ's Travel - have mini vans starting about $1400. I feel like I stole something :)

Budget code x474200 still works for mini-vans at TPA. You can use a BJ's $25 off paperless coupon, in addition. HTH.

Since 99% of the people traveling to Orlando are flying INTO Orlando, the coupon codes and car rental discussions are pretty specific to that area. As we know sometimes coupons work for only certain airports etc., so I would like to ask -

Anybody have a coupon code for a rental at TPA.

We will be four adults and a 10 month old, so we are looking full sized SUV or Mini Van. Right now, we have reserved a mini van through BJ's for Dollar for $486. This is for, October 18-25 (8 day rental as we land at 10am on the 18th and fly out at 8pm on the 25th).

If anybody has any codes to do better, we want rental companies in the airport only as it would be way to much work to lug the baby, carriage and luggage on and off the shuttle etc, we would REALLY appreciate it.

We also have friends who are traveling with us that need a full sized rental, codes for that would be AWESOME too!

Like someone else said use x474200 and Coupon MUPZ044 for $40 off with Budget and total is $345 with taxes for a minivan. I would also try bidding on priceline and I`m sure you can get in the $200 range including all fees. Ignore suggested bids offered by priceline. Start at 50% off and work your way up bidding ever 24hrs if not accepted.

Using my AAA corporate code and coupon code WM155 thru Thrifty I found an SUVA for $329. Cheaper than an economy car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter