TP had MK as a "best park" for today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
i noticed a problem with TP when i went during Spring Break and the level was about an 9 (ok, that fine, its Spring Break). It rained all day at AK and everything was a walk-on. The next day, they said actual for that day was an 8.9!??! Not sure how they came up with that but 0-5min wait for everything should not equal 8.9. It made me wonder about their other statistics.

:eek:

I love EasyWDW's crowd calendars and have always found Josh's recommendations to be spot on. He creates his predictions based on the crowds, not on the crowds, extra activities, etc. His way is correct, at least in my opinion.

The fact that TP had MK as the most recommended park for the 4th is just scary. I hope that the people who utilized the TP crowd calendar for yesterday weren't terribly disappointed when they saw that the recommended park reached stage 3 closure. But, something tells me that those people were probably beyond disappointment.

I was there yesterday. Went to MK from EPCOT at about 2:30. I'm semi-local so was allowed on the Monorail to TTC. I was confused because TTC was pretty much deserted. Got to MK monorail was pretty much empty and in fact MK itself didn't seem very crowded. We got on all of the headliners using still available FP's for only BTMM and SM. Honestly I've seen it far more crowded. I will say though that the crowd for the fireworks was kind of crazy.

Sorry it was spell check and I have a daughter whose name is reagan so it assumed that's what I meant. I meant mudslinging but if you don't see twitter feeds about it you may not see what I have seen! Sorry for using macho was just trying to make a point about no need for negativity and apparently its pick on woman's whose husband has cancer who was just trying to make a point. But that's ok. I get it. Still love disboards and ill be more careful with my spellcheck as not to offend and adjective usage. Again have a great evening!

Sorry it was spell check and I have a daughter whose name is reagan so it assumed that's what I meant. I meant mudslinging but if you don't see twitter feeds about it you may not see what I have seen! Sorry for using macho was just trying to make a point about no need for negativity and apparently its pick on woman's whose husband has cancer who was just trying to make a point. But that's ok. I get it. Still love disboards and ill be more careful with my spellcheck as not to offend and adjective usage. Again have a great evening!

It's a paid service, commenting on its quality is hardly mudslinging.

It's a paid service, commenting on its quality is hardly mudslinging.

Sorry again like I said I was just being sensitive sorry to offend! I need to check out others more thoroughly to comment. Shouldn't have initially made a comment. I was having a moment. Sorry again and no need to continue to correct me, my apologies! I made an error.

I wasn't picking on you. I was being sincere.. I didn't know what you were trying to say. Were you referring to Ronald Reagan, I thought maybe "md slinging" was some sort of slang or something... I honestly didn't know... so I asked. I thought I was being innocent enough... it wasn't an attack.

Its not really fair of you to throw out your circumstances to those of us who replied to you and imply that we were picking on a poor woman whose husband has cancer. None of us knew that.. and besides I am pretty sure no one meant any harm or was purposely being mean to you in any way.

I am truly sorry for your circumstances.

I just never understood why anyone would actually pay to get the same information (usually more accurate) you can find for free elsewhere. :confused3 There are so many WDW planning and information sites out there. Just because something costs $$$ doesn't make it better.

I just never understood why anyone would actually pay to get the same information (usually more accurate) you can find for free elsewhere. :confused3 There are so many WDW planning and information sites out there. Just because something costs $$$ doesn't make it better.

...as I may have just found out!

When I subscribed to TP initially, years back, it was the best one out there, and I still think the Lines app is great. I subscribed again this year out of habit - I probably won't next time.

Although, maybe everyone will flock to the park that the free sites say is best, thus making it more crowded and making my paid subscription park recommendations worthwhile :rotfl:

my new prediction site easytouringplanswdw.com had the miniature golf course as the best park and MK as the park that would close at stage 3. Looks like all of my members who paid $159.99 a month got some great information. Everyone else experienced 20 degree warmer heat, 50+min lines and double the price of food.

:rotfl::thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter