toys r us online!

Sparx

DIS Veteran
i bought an 8.99 nerf gun online at toysrus.com, and received a free 10 count refill, (which i bought a second of) and got a free lego keychain and free shipping, for little less than 15.00!

i just thought you guys would want to hear about that.

Great deal! The shipping charges are usually outrageous.

Do you remember which Nerf gun you purchased? I'm going to keep checking back for this deal. My son loves that type gun.

I would like to know how you got free shipping too. Usually you have to spend more than that to get free shipping.

i bought an 8.99 nerf gun online at toysrus.com, and received a free 10 count refill, (which i bought a second of) and got a free lego keychain and free shipping, for little less than 15.00!

i just thought you guys would want to hear about that.

Okay, since I'm your mom, I can ask this... who the heck are you buying a nerf gun for??????????

oh, i'm sorry. i got the package today. i didn't get free shipping, but i thought i did because it was so cheap. i think the shipping was just two or three dollars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter