• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toys R Us online 20% off $75

luvmy3

<font color=green>When I drink I find its easier t
Enter code 940710 for 20% off $75 10/3 through 10/9. Free shipping over $100. Exclusion include video games, software, hardware, diapers, wipes, legos, and a few other things. (this info found on another board)
I'm pretty certain Apple product are definitely excluded.

I was able to use the code on 2 Lego sets that were already on sale for 30% off.

Has anyone else tried this? When I add the promotional code in, my free shipping goes away. Can you not do both the 20% and free shipping? Probably not, but I would love if I could.

Has anyone else tried this? When I add the promotional code in, my free shipping goes away. Can you not do both the 20% and free shipping? Probably not, but I would love if I could.

you have to have $100 for the free shipping.

I used that code a day or two ago to order a bicycle - worked great! I found it on retailmenot.com, I think?

Thanks! I got some Christmas shopping out of the way. to the PP, yes you can combine with free shipping, but your total has to be at least $100 AFTER the coupon discount.

Yeah, my total was over 100 but it won't let me use both. I guess i will have to keep playing with it. Thanks

Yeah... I just got a crib bedding set at 20% off PLUS the extra 20% off from the code! Was $179 now $115 with free shipping!!!

Thank you a million times over!

Yea! I got it to work! Thanks a million. I just finished shopping for my 18 month old. Between the 20% off and free shipping I saved 50 bucks! :cool1:

Thank you so much for posting this!!! I went to TRU this weekend to get Star Wars legos, but the ones my boys wanted were not on the 30% off. I was just able to order them (they were a little bit on sale) + use this discount code AND get the free shipping!!! :banana:

Now the website is showing 20% off any order of $75 or more. Wouldn't let you use the code with that offer though (not surprising). Thanks for posting this though as I wouldn't have checked the website & I got the Lego set my son wants for Christmas for almost 1/2 off as well as some Harry Potter books for my DD.

Thanks! They had a bike $20 off during their 2 day sale, but only had the size I needed online. I combined the bike with another item, got $20 off, 20% off, and free shipping! Saved me a ton! Plus I had a gift card from their in-store spend $75, get $10!

$20+$26 (%off)+$25(shipping)=$71 saved!!!!!!

I also used ebates, so I'll get back 2%.

Think they would let me use this on a previous order (4 days ago)? Thanks

I sent them an e-mail and eventhough they said my order didn't qualify they applied it "to demonstrante how much they appreciate my business, blah blah blah". So definitely give it a try. My order hadn't shipped yet, they might not if your did.

I tried and tried but I couldn't get 20% off and free shipping. Oh well, it was still a good deal, thanks!

I sent them an e-mail and eventhough they said my order didn't qualify they applied it "to demonstrante how much they appreciate my business, blah blah blah". So definitely give it a try. My order hadn't shipped yet, they might not if your did.

I have the order that they applied it to for me. It was on order from 9/19

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter