• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Toys R us has Wii's online

clh2

<font color=green>I am the Pixie Stick NARC at my
I just ordered one a couple of minutes ago!

I guess they're gone already. I went straight over and searched for Wii and only the accessories and games came up.

Okay, I'm an idiot. I looked at Target.com. Um, can I blame it on my head cold?

Okay, I'm an idiot. I looked at Target.com. Um, can I blame it on my head cold?

Hey, it happens. :) :laughing:

If I weren't leaving for vacation in six days I would get one! We've been looking for one since before Christmas!

Cool -- thanks so much!!!

I've been searching for one in the Milwaukee area for ages. This is so much easier!!

Thanks again :goodvibes

The Wii alerts worked for us! It took a couple of months but we finally got one on Target.com. Keep trying!!!

I lucked out shortly after they came out I went to FYE and they had them but not many people thought they would hence why i got it :) :rolleyes1

If anyone is a Sam's Club member, I saw Wiis online yesterday. They were bundled with games and other accessories and were around $362 or so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter