Toys R Us canx'd order

cvrapclark

DIS Veteran
Well, this is great!!! I found the Rescue Pet Wake me Up and ordered two last week. Now I get an email today saying the order is cancelled because they can't fulfill it. That seems so wrong. They shouldn't be able to do that. Okay. I've vented. Thanks!!

That does stink! I think it stinks that they can have you commit to buy something listed as in stock and then they don't deliver it.(plus you stopped looking for it out there-) I would email them. Remember the squeaky wheel gets the grease! or something like that.... anyway make some noise! You might not get the dog but perhaps they can offer some compensation for your disappointment- like a free shipping code or free express shipping for a replacement item... or %off? Can't hurt to ask...

So sorry. I understand the frustration.

Last year I decided to have Walmart ship my nephews present directly to him. Paid extra to have it wrapped, etc.
I had my in stock confirmation e-mail with expected ship date and all was good.

Except just a few days before Christmas I got the sorry we can't fulfill your order e-mail.
Funny thing was they still had the item on their web site available to order, but at about $20 more than I paid.
Grrr

I ended up buying one locally and I had to pay a fortune to get expedited shipping.
:rolleyes:

That stinks...I ordered one from Walmart.com because they had them on sale for $19.97 plus $0.97 about two and a half weeks ago...I ordered one and I just got the notice of shipment...it will be lucky to arrive before Christmas. Can't win with ordering online!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter